YUN is a chuuni who believes herself to be a demon lord from a parallel universe. According to her backstory, she had to flee to this world after being weakened in battled by her enemies and she is now being pursued by said enemies in this world who belong to a secret organisation. She also claims to carry around her umbrella because it protects her from daylight as it weakens her powers due to her being a demon (which is partially true as she is photosensitive). YUN can be very overdramatic though and likes to act mysterious and more mature than she is. Most people find her weird and stay away from her (which ends up fueling her overactive imagination even further).
She loves daydreaming and is an otaku (Evangelion being her favorite anime). She often draws doujin and writes (crappy) fanfiction during her free time although no one reads them. She has a habit of singing 'zankoku na tenshi no teeze' very loudly whenever she's in the shower. YUN doesn't like huge crowds as it tends to make her anxious even though her dream is to perform in front of the whole world someday. She also loses quite easily in most arguments and tends to dislike direct confrontations. She is also a huge fan of IA and Yokune Ruko and aspires to be like them.
This voicebank was first created and distributed under the name of Kotobuki Jun. However, the author has discarded that character and that voicebank is no longer available. A VCV voicebank for this character is also in progress.
Hair color: Red that fades to pink with black streaks.
Eye color: Blue.
Clothing: Black and Red.
Character item: Umbrella.
Nationality: Czech + Taiwanese
Her voicebank has separate L and R sounds. She can also be made to sing in English very roughly.
Currently her voicebank is only available in CV and can be downloaded here: YUN Act 1.0 CV
1. Do not use this character for monetary gain.
2. Do not use this character for pornographic purposes, hate speeches or anything that may be offensive.
3. Do not redistribute this voicebank in any way or claim it as your own.
4. Do not use this voicebank to make any non-canon characters by pitching it.
5. Always credit Nekopazzta as the rightful owner of this UTAU.
6. Always ask before role-playing.
7. You are allowed to use only up to g-4 for this voicebank.