Vladislav Kajdar is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Vlad is the man from postapocalyptic world. He likes science fiction and other books on the other worlds of the future (and collecting the rests of them is his hobbie). Well versed in the types of weapons. Also he's a good marksman, who is interested in military technology from the perspective of an engineer. (He's able to repair any machine in the field with the help of adhesive tape and praying to Omnissiah.) He doesn't like to talk about his the purposes and desires. He can be both leader and subordinate. He doesn't care about it. Balanced, able to think sensibly in any non-standard situations and improvise. Probably he has problems with the musculoskeletal system. Also, it is possible that some parts of the body are replaced by augmetica.
- Item - green pilot’s glasses, bullet
- Likes - science fiction books, warhammer 40k, weapons, smart girls
- Dislikes - dreariness, betrayal
- Vladislav - wielding glory.
- Kajdar - ...
- Hair color - hay
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - greyish blue
- Earphones - none
- Meredith Kajdar - mother
- Maynajo Karjalainen - friend
- Maore Tai - friend
- Abel Sabishii
- Lithium - love, former girlfriend
|Act 1||Japanese CV||E2-C4||"Released on July 14, 2015. Discontinued."||no Dl|
|Act 2||Japanese CV||E2-C4||"Released on August 29, 2015. DL in archive with VCV."||no Dl|
|VCV||Japanese VCV 8mora||E2-C4||"Lack of ye_n_ye_ye_yo_ye_ya_ye.wav sample."|| [MEGA]|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Act 2 Aquila
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Vladislav Kajdar.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - April 21