Vetka is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Vetka graduated from the Academy of Arts in St. Petersburg in 2016, defended her diploma. Born in Odessa, but lives in St. Petersburg. She spent her childhood in the Leningrad region, in the cities of Nikolskoye and Otradnoe.
A traditional artist. Perfectionist in fashion.
- Item - Brush
- Likes - Noire films, to draw
- Dislikes - Soda drinks
- Vetka - "branch"
- Hair color - lite-brown
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - yellow green
- Earphones - none
- Reference sheet
|CV||Japanese CV||G3-F#5||"Phonemes JE SHA NE PA are lost."||MEGA|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Vetka.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - January, 20