|🔒|| This subject has been locked so that only an administrator can edit it!||🔒|
Honki dasu to motto sugoi kara.”
Utane Uta (唄音ウタ (うたねうた)) also known as Defoko (デフォ子 (でふぉこ)) is a preinstalled voicebank for the UTAU and UTAU-Synth program.
Uta, Teto and Momo were the first 3 UTAUloids to be publicly released. They are often collectively referred to as "The 3 UTAU Girls."
Uta is a Japanese robot with there appearance of a young female humanoid. Her birthday is allegedly February 5, which was the beginning of the UTAU project in 2008. She has a cool and friendly personality, but her alleged bullying towards Momo makes her unpredictable. She appears lonesome and melancholic. Her eyes are usually half opened.
- 唄音 - Utane; Singing Sound.
- ウタ - Uta; Song.
- デフォ子 - Defoko; Default Child/Default Girl. This is because of her presence in the standard-issued installer of UTAU, making her the default voicebank.
- Hair color - Purple. Short length.
- Headgear - Grey headset with ice blue highlights.
- Eye color - Purple.
- Earphones - Low-profile minimal headset.
- Dress - Shirt with collar and tie, school-like skirt, boots with knee-high socks.
|Genre: Unannounced Tempo: 80-150 BPM Range: E3-G5|
|Input: Kana encoded and kana aliased Vowels: Unannounced System: Microsoft Windows and Mac|
|Package details as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
Defoko sample -
Work in Progress
- Her name rendered in Korean is 데포코.
- The author Ameya/Ayame doesn't control a YouTube channel in her name. The user "OfficialDefoko" is just a fan and has nothing to do with the author.
Work in Progress
- ↑ "If I get real, I'll go even further."
- Nicovideo (English)