|🔏|| This subject has been semi-locked.|
Only administrators, moderators, and autoconfirmed users can edit the contents. To make changes to this page or to suggest changes then please use the talk page. More subjects categorized here.
Honki dasu to motto sugoi kara.”
Utane Uta (唄音ウタ (うたねうた)) also known as Defoko (デフォ子 (でふぉこ)) is a preinstalled voicebank for the UTAU program.
Uta Utane is the default vocal and first vocal released for UTAU. Uta's voice was derived from the voice synthesis software AquesTalk. Because she is the default voicebank in the standard-issue UTAU installer, she is also known as Defoko. Uta, Teto and Momo were the first 3 UTAUloids to be publicly released, with Uta being the very first. They are often collectively referred to as "The 3 UTAU Girls".
Uta is a Japanese robot with there appearance of a young female humanoid. Her birthday is allegedly February 5, which was the beginning of the UTAU project in 2008. She has a cool and friendly personality, but her alleged bullying towards Momo makes her unpredictable. She appears lonesome and melancholic. Her eyes are usually half opened.
- Utane (唄音) - Singing Sound.
- Uta (ウタ) - Song.
- Defoko (デフォ子) - Default Child/Default Girl. This is because of her presence in the standard-issued installer of UTAU, making her the default voicebank.
- Hair color - Purple. Short length.
- Headgear - Grey headset with ice blue highlights.
- Eye color - Purple.
- Earphones - Low-profile minimal headset.
- Dress - Shirt with collar and tie, school-like skirt, boots with knee-high socks.
|AquesTalk||CV||E3~G5||"This library comes pre-installed with all copies of UTAU or UTAU-Synth"||DL|
|デフォルトv1.0||CV||?||"An alternate voicebank featuring clearer vocals"||DL|
- Input - Kana encoded, Romaji encoded, and kana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows and Mac
- Optimum - Genre: Unannounced, Range: E3~G5, Tempo: 80~150 BPM
- Details - There is a single voicebank that is called "AquesTalk Female-1," which is distributed for free by Aquest.com, Ameya has been granted special permission by the company to feature their software in UTAU.
- Uta is packed with UTAU as a default voice bank. She does not come from an organic voice source; that is, her voice is 100% machine synthesized.
- Because of this and adding the fact that she only has Japanese phonemes, Uta is not for beginners. Though some have tried to come up with quality output using her, this is no easy task, due to her excessive airiness, or lack of voice clarity. Users can attempt to overcome voice quality issues through tweaking of note flags in UTAU.
Credits to User:BEANWILLGAMES.
- Her name rendered in Korean is 데포코 (Dapoko).
- The author Ameya/Ayame doesn't control a YouTube channel in her name. The user "OfficialDefoko" is just a fan and has nothing to do with the author. The channel is now defunct.
- Utane Uta has two known birthdays: February 5th, the date of the earliest known usage of her tag on Niconico and March 6th, the alleged date of the starting of the UTAU project. Her birthday is celebrated annually between these two dates.
- ↑ "If I get real, I'll go even further."