|FULL NAME: Victoria Chang|
ALIAS: チャン・トーリ - Japanized pronunciation. Her name is Chinese and the surname-first style.
NAME INTERPRETATION: From '唱', which means to sing.
MODEL: A5 - Refers to the Asian 5.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||C3-C5 (Recommended range.)||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Tony Chang (Genderbend by pitch manipulation)
Keiri (Friend, fellow Singaporean UTAU)
|HEIGHT||UNKNOWN||VOICE SOURCE||kimchicake||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||August 22||LIKES||Radish-es||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||August 22, 2010||DISLIKES||Smart stuck-up people.||SIGNATURE SONG||None as of yet.|
|PERSONALITY: Careless and is tsundere when embarassed. She thinks too much about simple things, and makes bad puns.|
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Outfit: See concept art.
Her default outfit may be disregarded if need be.
Tony can be interpreted as an older brother, younger brother, twin, etc.
Creator/voicer was formerly known as amuletdream.
No extra flags are needed. The voicebank is coded in kana with english aliases.
Japanese voicebank ACT1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?9ktl6c1byzy55ns
To get Tony's voice, add g+10.
Please download the following file (readme, image and sample) as they were updated and/or rushed, and the old readme contains incorrect information. For convenience they have been packed into a .rar file.
ACT2 is currently being recorded, and there are plans for a Chinese (Mandarin) voicebank.
- Do not violate the UTAU Usage Policy.
- You may not use her for risque songs, songs in which the lyrics contain high explicit content (if you're not sure, PM the author), and songs that she has already covered unless you are using a ust/vsq which you have made yourself.
- Try to keep the pitch and timing accurate. With timing, if it is mistimed a little it will be overlooked.
- It is strictly forbidden to make Fanmade UTAUs, Pitchloids and Failoids out of her voice.
- The voicebank and/or character may not be used for commercial purposes without the author's consent, and when given, will mean that you agree to give her 10% of the profits unless the money is for charities.
- If you use this character, the author requests that you contact her, and put her name in the tags. Exception for choruses with seven or more members.
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.