—Daitaine Toku (代替音トク)
Daitaine Toku (代替音トク(だいたいね とく)) is an original voicebank for the UTAU program.
First 5 acts/versions were developed through 2015 to 2019, and are currently private until further notice. The 6th version was available but has now been discontinued.
Toku is a singing android developed by a now defunct robotics company based in Ireland, seeking to enter the well-established vocal synthesis market. The company went bankrupt in 2117, but Toku has since gone on her own way to become a virtual singer as a result of developing sentience, which is commonplace for androids in 2117.
- Item - None
- Likes - Singing, playing on a piano, chocolate
- Dislikes - Flying cockroaches, social inequality, taxes
- Lastname (代替音) - Alternative sound.
- Firstname (トク) - Special.
- Hair color - Hot pink
- Eye color - Bright green
- Outfit - Blue top with short green tie, a green and purple skirt, blue leggings and purple/green shoes.
|Daitaine Toku NEO Core||CVVC||G3~A4||"Natural tone Japanese tripitch voicebank"||DL v1.0|
|Daitaine Toku NEO Attack append||CVVC||G3~A4||"Power tone tripitch append"||DL v1.0|
|Daitaine Toku NEO Black append||CVVC||G3~A4||"Dark tone tripitch append"||DL v1.0|
|Daitaine Toku NEO Amai append||CVVC||G3~A4||"Sweet tone tripitch append"||DL v1.0|
|Daitaine Toku NEO Strong append||CVVC||G3~A4||"Strong tone tripitch append"||DL v1.0|
|Daitaine Toku NEO English||Arpasing||G3~A4||"Natural tone English tripitch voicebank"||DL v1.0|
- Input - Hiragana encoded and Hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Pop, rock, Range: G3~A4, Tempo: 50~200 BPM
- Details - Toku has three pitches across her core and appends - A4, E4, and G3. Her voicebanks are in CVVC format, unless noted.
- Attack append:
- Black append:
- Amai append:
- Strong append:
- Song demo - 'Saihate': https://soundcloud.com/tamago-iku/neo-saihateutau
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Daitaine Toku.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Forbidden
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Forbidden
- yeah I know these are all forbidden but like don't make money off her or lewd her please
- toku actually pays taxes
- toku loves you