|🔒|| This subject has been fully locked.|
Only administrators and moderators can edit the contents. To make changes to this page or to suggest changes then please use the talk page. More subjects categorized here.
Kimi wa jitsu ni baka dana”
Kasane Teto (重音テト (かさねてと)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Combined with Uta Utane and Momo Momone, they are often referred to as "The 3 UTAU Girls." This is due to the fact that they were the first 3 UTAUloids to be publicly released.
On October 10, 2011 Teto made an official appearance in Project DIVA.
Depicted as more innocent than Miku Hatsune is. Teto is cheerful and eager, though may be naughty at times, perhaps inspired by her mischievous roots from Doraemon. Depicted also as a Tsundere (a mannerism that feigns disinterest to people she is attracted to), but to a more gentler extent, unlike Neru Akita. She hates people who think her pigtails are actually drills. She also can be narcissistic at times and loves getting attention. She gets very angry or sad if someone has bread and does not share with her. Teto enjoys teasing people just to show she cares about them since she doesn't want to show her love. She can get out of control if not eaten bread for one day. There are also persisting rumors of Teto's Chimera alter-ego, giving her wings and a tail. She may or not be aware of her own Chimera form. As for her other skills, she can whip up tricks to extend DVD rentals, and her favorite country is Norway.
- Item - French Bread
- Likes - French Bread and playing tricks
- Dislikes - DMC (Abbrev of Detroit Metal City, a gag strip) and rats; the fear of rats also has its roots from Doraemon.
- Kasane (重音) - Multiple meaning "Piled-up Sound," "Double Sound," "Heavy Sound."
- Teto (テト) - Shortened from Tetopettenson, a parody song of Le Beau Tambour.
- BOUCALOID (某CALOID) - Roughly translated as Vo-kinda. This is a play on words. 某caloid has the same pronunciation as Vocaloid in Japanese, and means "so-and-so-caloid," i.e., a fake Vocaloid for an April Fool's joke.
- 0401 - Initially introduced as 04 following Miku, Rin and Len under the parody name Crvipton. After the fake "new Vocaloid release" trolling, the number was changed to April 1, or April Fools Day, her release date.
- Hair color - Red (or pink) hair with drill locks on both sides. She also has an Ahoge (sticking up hair;cowlick)
- Headgear - Purple headphones.
- Eye color - Blood red, and on some occasions Fuchsia or Dark Pink.
- Earphones - Purple headset with red illumination.
- Outfit - Dark gray outfit with red or pink trimmings and highlights. See concept art for details. Also her side chain is fastened inside her skirt. Some depictions describe this chain as her "tail" and sometimes move on its own volition
- Ruko Yokune - fellow vip@2ch product.
- Ritsu Namine - fellow vip@2ch product.
- Tei Sukone - fellow vip@2ch product.
|TETO-English||English Voicebank (CVVC)||Mezzo-soprano||"TTEnglishInputHelper, the word-to-pronuciation dictionary for Teto is available."||DL|
|TETO-tandoku||Diphone-only(V-CV)||Mezzo-soprano||"This voicebank provides clear and brilliant voices. Recommended for UTAU beginners."||DL|
|TETO-tougou||Triphone(VCV)||Mezzo-soprano||"This voicebank includes voice WAV files recorded under rules that "Lite-Lists" give. This voicebank provides mellifluous and fluent singing voices. Recommended for experienced UTAU users."||DL|
|TETO-extra||Appended "Extra"||Mezzo-soprano||"This library's two features are the trilling R consonant (巻き舌音源) and ending breaths (語尾息音源)."||DL|
|TETO-sasayakitan||Appended "Whisper"||Mezzo-soprano||"This library provides soft singing voices. Will require Kanji character "囁" in the SurffixBroker."||DL|
|TETO-sasayakitougou||Appended "Whisper" Triphone(VCV) + Diphone-only(V-CV)||Mezzo-soprano||"VCV update on Sep.17"||DL|
|TETO-rikimitan [力み]||Appended Diphone-only(V-CV)||Mezzo-soprano||"This library provides growly taste voices. Will require Kanji character "力" in the SurffixBroke."||DL|
|TETO-sakebi [叫び]||Appended Triphone(VCV) + Diphone(V-CV)||Mezzo-soprano||"This library provides shouting voices. Will require "↑" in the SurffixBroker."||DL|
- Input - Kana encoded and Kana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Pop, Anison, Range: A#3~E#5, Tempo: 70~150 BPM
- Details - Teto's voicebank has seen revisions; first, the original release, the second being teto-02, and a new version, teto-03 alpha. Ameya, the author of UTAU, is reportedly involved in the tuning of Teto's voicebank, and teto-03 alpha is seeing regular use due to the improved quality over the previous versions. However, it is still in Kana, but experiments for non-Japanese vocalizations has seen some better potential for English.
- Later, Kasane Teto's VB had gone onto her official site. Since that, two packages had been released: the "Tougou full, CV/VCV" and the "Tandoku lite, CV only" version. These two versions are seen updates regularly.
Credits to User:Bell´Dan.
- Sasayaki (囁き)
- Rikimi (力み)
- Sakebi (叫び)
- Yowa (弱) (this is an Experimental VB)
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Kasane Teto.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
Crypton Future Media now accepts Teto's illustrations on Piapro. To clear up the issues related to copyright, users are encouraged to post the illustrations onto the site (need to create your account), and Piapro and TWIN DRILL, the official association of Teto, give approval to the NON-COMMERCIAL use of these creations automatically when uploaded. To utilize this arrangement, users need to link the posts to the main illustration here. The procedure is as follows: Click "創作ツリー" and a new window opens; paste the URL of the main illustration in the box "元になった作品のピアプロURLを追加して下さい。", then click "親作品を追加する".
Work in Progress
- Her phrase was originally addressed to those who thought that she was a genuine Vocaloid in vip@2ch.
- Mayo Oyamano (小山乃 舞世) aka. Yamanon, introduced as "Nobuyo Oyama (小山 乃舞世) at first, a parody of Nobuyo Ōyama (大山 のぶ代), former voice actress for the character Doraemon. Then the name was changed to this reading to avoid confusion.
- The YouTube channel "TheOfficialTeto" is a plagiarizer. Please do not leave messages "hi Teto" or so on.
Teto is immensely popular in Piapro, which is operated by Crypton Future Media. She is also featured in plenty of VOCALOID-related songs, despite the difference of platforms.
She appears in the Hatsune Mix manga by KEI. She is shown on two bottles of MEIKO's sake: one labeled "重音てと" (Kasane Teto), another labeled with her name in default Katakana, "重音テト"; she appears with Yowane Haku in another chapter.