Is she released now? If she is, don't forget to mention her link to her voicebank. O Herman 05:37, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
im still making her voice bank but i didnt know it would be this difficult please wait because all this takes time that i dont have
- Make sure you do so, we'll be tightening policies around here soon. Are you able to give us a timeframe on when you can produce? Also, if you have difficulty recording, maybe we can help you. O Herman 02:32, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
well whats going on right now is when im making the voice bank it keeps delaying the sound because my recorder is off by 2.3 seconds is there any way i could make it not delay?
- the oto.ini file has provisions for bypassing the initial delays. That is called the "offset". That or you use something like audacity, sound forge or goldwave to cut off the initial silence in the samples. O Herman 19:47, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
what if your utau doesnt show in japanese and the wording is done like ?@??‘O?d?t?￣?A?U‘¶(A)
how do you fix that?
Use romaji in the filenames and put hiragana characters as aliases in the oto.ini file. Use something like NJSTAR to edit the oto.ini files to add the hiragana aliases. O Herman 19:58, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
how do you get it into the oto.ini. file?
- get it into the oto.ini file? UTAU has provisions of generating an oto.ini file. but all encoding, offsets and such must be done manually.
- I suggest you read this: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/File%3AHow_To_Create_your_own_UTAU_voice_bank_rev0.40.pdf O Herman 20:14, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
i have made her voice bank.. is there anything else that i need to do now?
- You are now officially safe. For our part, we'll announce it and we'll make sure you get the attention you deserve. Try posting works using it too. O Herman 04:21, June 14, 2010 (UTC)