15th Sept 2019
TOONLOID was born from my ACME™ Projection Gun.
Her first VB is called TOONLOID In Technicolor and is a Japanese VCV VB.
TOONLOID Can be depicted in anyway you wish! She is, quite literally, pretty flexible (And stretchy too).
TOONLOID is one bonkers gal, she is filled with hatred for one thing and that is Anime, she became a UTAUloid to get closer to it to destroy it completely. She wishes to destroy it to make way for more classic 1930's cartoons. She is filled with jealousy for the love of the art style.
However, if you were to treat her nicely and better yet, prefer her over Anime, she'll love you forever.
- Item: A Huge Toony Hammer
- Likes: ACME Products, Ink, Making People Laugh.
- Dislikes: Anime, Miku Hatsune, Water
- Hair Color - Jet black
- Headgear - A floating, black & red Top Hat & a red hairband
- Eye Color - Black pie eyes with Yellow sclera
- Outfit - Her outfit is a mix of Classic Cartoon and Miku's Clothes, A grey top with yellow buttons and a red bowtie, white Mickey gloves, Black bloomers with 2 yellow buttons, a red belt hanging from them and red outline around the thighs. She wears black thigh-high stockings with red line on the top and finishing up with huge, yellow shoes.
|TOONLOID in Technicolor||Japanese VCV||C#3~G#4||""TOONLOID's Default Japanese Voicebank""||DL|
- Input - Romaji Encoded, Romaji and Hiragana Aliases
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Details - TOONLOID in Technicolor is her default VB and is high-pitched with a slight growl/purr to her voice, she's meant to sound like a classic cartoon character. Depending on the song she either sounds cute or crazy. She rolls her R's hard.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank TOONLOID.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Yes
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Must Ask
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Must Ask
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes
- April 1st is her birthday.
- She named her hammer "Ham-Ham"
- Her romantic orientation is unknown but she won't date anime's
Ryan-kun for the OTO.ini!