Gomi (ごみ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
CHARACTER PROFILE, WORK IN-PROGRESS.
- Name: Gomi (ごみ) - Trash, garbage, litter
- Type: KOMUloid
- Description: A functional low-grade android with mismatched features, salvaged from an outdated model (T1 Tomoyoid)
- Outfit: Standard factory outfit
- Likes: Small animals
- Dislikes: None
- Suzuki Tomoyo - Old VB whose scrap parts are used to make up Gomi.
VOICEBANK PROFILE, WORK IN-PROGRESS.
Voicebank works well with Moresampler.
- Debut song (cover): うたをうたうひと(Uta wo Utau Hito) by PowaPowa-p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqt_VgCwawE
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Not Allowed
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes
- Suzuki Tomoyo, Gomi's predecessor originated in 2016