Simone Noir (シモーヌ・ノワール) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
An alien from the planet Opliea, where everything worked on music. Then their planet was attacked and the invaders made it unsuitable for the life of the indigenous population. Simon settled on the Earth, and now work as a teacher on vocals, and within her soul she regrets what happened, being dissatisfied with her current position. Tries to find her sister.
Nervous, has an explosive and impulsive character.
- Item - her tiara
- Likes - sweet fruits, herself, her tiara, fight
- Dislikes - dumb people, her work on Earth
- Simone Noir - ...
- SN-23-Simone - her birth name.
- Hair color - coffee
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - yellow
- Earphones - none
|VCV||Japanese VCV 7mora||C4-B5||"..."||MEGA|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Simone Noir.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - February, 28
- Has a catchphrase: "どこ? そこ!" (Where? There!).