Sauli Dzhan is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Dzhan became famous in her town because of her coffee shop on the embankment, where she baked cakes and brewed coffee.
Sauli Dzhan (SOUL) - a representative of the race Sauli-Argusan. All of them are rare, because they born in three and only the most intelligent, strong and agile survive. As a rule, become rulers or famous personalities.
Wise and mentally strong person. It can play some musical instruments: flute, cymbals and piano. She also taught Ennem Mon Star to play the flute, and Ennem believes that Sauli's flute is the most valuable thing she has.
- Item - hairpin
- Likes - Give life advice
- Dislikes - being alone
- Hair color - black
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - magenta
- Earphones - none
|Legacy||Japanese CV||F3-B5||"Record which went in the base of her vb - the only surviving record of voice Sightseed's great-grandmother. Recordings are really not the best quality, but, as he say, what he had. In connection with these circumstances Project SOUL will never be released to the public access."||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Sauli Dzhan.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission