(SEN; ') - 専 - "Dedicated"
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||A#2-F4||RELATED CHARACTERS||NONE|
Anything, but soft songs are RECOMMENDED
|WEIGHT||93 lbs (42 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Green Apple||CREATOR||SmilingCat01 (Voice Provider), yushabie (Illustrator)|
|HEIGHT||5'3" (160 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||SmilingCat01||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART , DEVIANT ART|
|BIRTHDAY||August 26, 1998 (Same as creator)||LIKES||Green Apples||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE SOUNDCLOUD|
|RELEASE DATE||November 2, 2013||DISLIKES||Bullies (He, himself, bullies people though)||SIGNATURE SONG||UNKNOWN|
|PERSONALITY: He is a very passionate boy when it comes to entertainment (Drama, Speech, Singing, Dancing etc). A helpful boy in such a way that he can REALLY be relied on, but he gets mood swings frequently. Has a habit of keeping a fierce look, having everyone mistaken that he is NOT in the mood for anything|
Hair color: Blonde with 2 green strands up front
Eye color: Left: Blue; Right: Gold
Outfit: Outfit was drawn using one of Kagamine Len's module in Project Diva EXTEND
SEN is a Japanese voicebank encoded in Kana. Conversion to Romaji is needed for western users.
|SEN VER. 1.0.1 (Current Voicebank)|
|ARCHIVE FILENAME||SEN.zip||ARCHIVE FILESIZE||
|DATE RELEASED||November 2, 2013|
|NO. OF VOICE PHONEMES||168 (no octave shifts)||TOTAL UNCOMPRESSED SIZE||219,055,266 bytes||PHONEME ENCODING||Kana (Hiragana)|
|AVERAGE FREQUENCY||175.7 Hz (F3)||FRQ FILE PRESENCE||YES||LANGUAGES SUPPORTED||Japanese|
|UNOFFICIAL SUPPORTED LANGUAGES||UNKNOWN||OTO.INI PRESENCE||YES||TUNED OTO.INI||SOME|
|LANGUAGE PARSED VIA OTO.INI||NONE||VOICEBANK AUTHOR||SmilingCat01||TECHNICAL DIRECTOR||SmilingCat01|
|RECORDING SOFTWARE USED||UNKNOWN|
|DOWNLOAD LINK: Latest versions of CV & VCV are available on SEN's official site.|
Trivias and Facts
- SEN is often mistaken as a Girl in PVs that doesn't show SEN, because of his voice quality but he can show his boy side in some his songs.
- Altough his nationality is Japanese, he really likes saying Korean phrases and even singing Korean songs.
- The author is still deciding whether he should create CV VC Korean voicebank for SEN
- The name SEN came from the creator's Korean name, Lee Seunji.
- The creator's insipiration for SEN is the UTAU's most famous trap and okama, Namine Ritsu
- The author's inspiration for the name SEN also came from how CUL's name came out. Three capital letters.
- As much as the author wants to create a KIRE voicebank for SEN, he is having a hard time "screaming" the voice phonemes.
- The author considers SEN as his singing persona.
- The title just came up the name interpretation when he was asked by the Utau Wiki Page.
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.