SAiFA (サイファ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
SAiFA was announced on October 10th 2018 as UTAU voicebank named Saifa Jun. Later she was frozen as a project and later, in the middle of 2019, work on her was continued.
She is android. SAiFA appears to be calm and serious most of the time, but she also likes happiness and to joke around too. She is very curious and likes people very much, even if she doesn't know much about them, because of that she is very naive.
- Item - Plush penguin
- Likes - Rain, glasses, cats and penguins (she thinks they're really cute)
- Dislikes - Insects, broken details, overheating
- SAiFA (サイファ) - 'cypher'
- Jun (洵) - 'truth', part of her old name (Saifa Jun), not used anymore.
- ΛLTΛ - Group of two people in the beginning, now with only one active person in it. 'ΛL' was for one creator's utaus, 'TΛ' for another's.
- 00 - Group's first UTAU was labeled as 01, there was a reboot and because SAiFA and Eve were the last to be created, both of them were labeled 00.
- Hair color - Blue - black, which gradually turns into lilac. Hairstyle similiar to Iroha Nekomura hairstyle.
- Headgear - None.
- Eye color - Always BSOD blue.
- Earphones - Shiny jet black in-ear monitors. Also a silver earring, with audio connector and highlights (which color is changing depending on what voicebank she uses) in order to tell if SAiFA on or not.
- Outfit - Half white, half dark sweater with a highlight (also color changing) in form of her number, which is half tucked into the pants, harness. Loose pants with one belt on her right leg and one belt with a highlight (also color changing) fastened behind her back, which looks like her 'tail'.
- Eve Eden - fellow ΛLTΛ product, friend.
Note: it's better to contact SAiFA's owner for getting any of these voicebanks.
- Input - hiragana encoded and hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the samples are on the official site.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, SAiFA.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden.
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Forbidden .
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Forbidden.
- Derivative characters/voices Allowed? Forbidden.
- Creating materials containing any form of hate speech (racism, etc.) or songs that have political or religious theme is forbidden.