Rizumu Teion (リズム 低音) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Role in R.W (My World)
I use Rizumu more than just a voice synthesized character. He is used for a whole bunch of things in my world. He's the Knight of Harmony in the R.Wian Army. He's the newest member. Rizumu usually has a hard time trying to fight since I already stated that Rizumu is cowardice. So he usually has to be trained extra by the R.Wian King.
Relationship with his Creator
Both Merodi and Rizumu have the same creator. Like Merodi, Rizumu doesn't call his creator "Master." She doesn't like going by that name. Instead she prefers her actual name. She treats both of them as human beings with feelings and rights. In R.W, Rizumu is in the R.Wian Army so he actually has a job. Rizumu also has a strong connection with the R.Wian King, also the Creator's brother. He treats Rizumu with the upmost respect as Rizumu does to him.
Rizumu is a Cyborg man that is cowardice and shy, but once he opens up, he's a very nice individual. He had a low self-esteem due to him being cowardice but he always thought he can do better. He tries his best with tasks and is persistent. He is very helpful to his friends and loves sweets. He loves to sing and dance and is his and Merodi's Manager for concerts. He also has a job as a soldier in the army. Atir Leader, the King of R.W, recruited Rizumu and at first, Rizumu was scared since he had no combat skills and was afraid the other knights would make fun of him. But he got used to it and had formed strong bonds with the other knights. He deeply is thankful for Atir for being his teacher and bringing him into a new circle of people. He met his best friend, Caulter Northside there as well.
- Item - Power Needle
- Likes - Sweets, Merodi Ongaku, his army friends, singing, dancing, gaming
- Dislikes - Big Dogs, spiders, rude people, ghosts
- Teion (低音) - Bass, low.
- Rizumu (リズム) - Rhythm.
- Tiru (ティール) - Teal.
- リズムティール低音 = Rhythm Teal Bass
Rizumu's design is a bit more complex. He has a curl on the left side of his head resembling a Bass Clef.
- Hair: Blue-ish Teal with a lighter blue highlight
- Eyes: Pink or Magenta with light pink music notes
- Coat: Blue
- Coat lining, sleeves, and shoulders: Green with two straps to open and close the coat
- Undershirt: Varies, usually Rizumu wears blue shirts underneath his coat. Or a short tank top.
- Voicestone: Default Stone: Green
- Append Whisper: Light blue with a "P" standing for Piano on the inside.
- Append Power: Dark blue with a Power symbol on the inside.
- Radios: Light blue with lighter blue speakers
- Pants: Light brown
- Boots: Dark Brown
- Belt: white buckle, brown belt
- Earpiece: Blue with green horizontal sound bars
- Serial Number: 50 (Rizumu's my 50th OC.)
Rizumu has a so called Voice Stone because since his voice is made from a female voice, he has a stone to help him sing. For his appends, he has different voice stones and headphones.
- Merodi Ongaku - Girlfriend
- Atir Leader - Friend, Teacher, Boss
- Rita Leader - Friend, Creator, Boss
- Ashton Lennon - Friend
- Benjamin Kuel - Friend
- Caulter Northside - Best Friend
- Hybrid Kaiju - Friend
- Maxel Berry - Friend
Rizumu is mostly involved with his Army friends and his girlfriend, but he still has outsider friends that are not part of R.W
- Steve Windows: A shy and quiet friend that Rizumu helps cheer up. Steve usually is depressed because he is an old windows system that is considered obsolete. However, Rizumu helps him and can communicate to him through binary code. Rizumu trusts Steve since he is a loyal friend to another friend, Ne Schwarz.
- Ne Schwarz : Fellow Knight of R.W (AU) and friend. Rizumu guides her and helps her assimilate into the army. She tends to be cold, but Rizumu knows her true intentions and is confident in her to make it in the Army.
- Rakko Usukko:Another fellow UTAU friend to Rizumu but can cause him some annoyance, but he's fine with Rakko blasting his music when he's trying to sleep. Rakko means well to Rizumu, though.
- Hito Zenne: A fellow UTAU friend that used to be a fanloid, but now has a voice of his own. Rizumu views him as more of an acquaintance, but gets along with him. However, Hito as a corgi kind of concerns Rizumu since big dogs are one of his biggest fears. Caulter he is used to but he's reluctant around other doglike beings.
- Teion Yumemi: Long lost, sister, eh not really. But fellow Teion associate that Rizumu is pleased to work with.
|Default||CV||C#3~C5||"Called New, but supposed to be Default"|| DL]|
|Append Power||VCV||D#3~A#4||"As I tested Rizumu's VCV voicebank over and over, His samples sound like they double. It might be the way I otoed him or the flags but either way, it's a cool effect."||DL|
|English||VCCV||E2~A4||"His Newest voicebank to date"||DL|
|MMD model||-||-||"Rizumu Teion Default 1.0 (LAT)"||DL|
|MMD model||-||-||"Rizumu Teion Append Whisper 1.0 (LAT)"||DL|
|MMD model||-||-||"Rizumu Teion Append Power 1.0 (LAT)"||DL|
|MMD model||-||-||"Rizumu Teion Default (KORON)"||DL|
|MMD model||-||-||"Rizumu Teion Append Whisper (KORON)"||DL|
|MMD model||-||-||"Rizumu Teion Append Power (KORON)"||DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Pop, Range: CV: C#3~C5, VCV: D#3~A#4, VCCV: E2~A4
- Details - You may edit his oto, but keep his information and design how I made it.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Rizumu Teion.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Ask for permission.
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? No.
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? No.
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? No derivatives allowed.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Credit: Rita Leader
- No turning Rizumu's voice into a different UTAU. His voice is the one I gave him and it should stay that way. No giving his voice to another UTAU. Basically, No Pitchloid.
- No claiming Rizumu as your own UTAUloid.
- Ask me for Permission if you do 18+
- No making profit off of him.
- I allow OTO edits, however, Rizumu's information and design must stay the way I made it.
For MMD Models:
- Credit Koron and Rita Leader.
- No 18+ when using the models
- No using the models for profit
- No redistribution of models
- No taking parts from models
- No using the models for hate speech or slander to anyone
- No claiming models as your own
- Birthday - April 18
- Rizumu's Creation Purpose
Rizumu was created a month after Merodi. I decided that Merodi should have a friend of the opposite gender. She wouldn't be the UTAUloid she is today without him.
- Origin to Rizumu's Fears
Rizumu doesn't like bugs, especially spiders. The reason for not liking big dogs is that he's afraid of them jumping on him or possibly attacking him. Rizumu has a hard time fighting big dogs because dogs are domestic animals that can be trained to be companions. Rizumu would never want to hurt domestic animals. He hates the legs of spiders because they are hairy and feel weird to him. He would hate it crawling on him.
- Rizumu's Anatomy
Rizumu is a cyborg so he has robotic parts inside him. One of his lungs is mechanical so he uses that lung to sing long and high notes. The other lung is a normal lung. Rizumu's brain is separated into two main parts. His humane side and his robotic side. In his humane side, that controls Rizumu's behavior, speech, memories, and interactions like a normal brain. Thus, Rizumu can function like a normal human. The robotic side is Rizumu's UTAUloid Data. It holds the OTO Samples and brainwaves to Rizumu's waist gear (Append Whisper form) or voice stone. It also holds Rizumu's technical information and how he's programmed. So basically Rizumu has two brains in one. Even a few of his bones are mechanical. Also Rizumu's heart is half human half mechanical. Merodi is structured the same.
- Rizumu's Flaws
Rizumu never was a perfect character. He has flaws. First, he is very cowardice and gets scared easily. Second, he got that way because of emotional scarring as a child. And Third, Rizumu has panic attacks. That happens when he's in a high period of stress or if he's really scared to the point where he can't handle it. Usually Merodi is the one to help Rizumu when he has a panic attack.
- Combat Mode Features
Since Rizumu was given Combat Mode, he has access to new weapons and features that are functional from his own vital signs. Rizumu has the power to summon large USB cords with spikes and electrically charged prongs on the end of them. They are known as USB Impale and USB electrocute. USB Impale is a large blue cord with a spike and USB Electrocute is a tealish green cord with two electrically charged prongs. These are serve as long rage attacks. Rizumu also was given a sword called the Power Needle. A neon power symbol with a elongated point. This is Rizumu's new character item. Rizumu's eyes are different when in combat mode to distinguish from his normal eyes. They are darker and redder in Combat Mode and the music notes in his eyes disappear.
- Voicestone Functions
Rizumu has different voicestones for each append he has, but they are more than just voice changes.
Green voicestone: Rizumu's default voicebank.
Whisper Append: A light blue gem with a "P" in it to resemble "Piano" or quiet. This also serves as a power up in combat mode. It helps with stealth and maneuvering skills so Rizumu could launch surprise attacks.
Power Append: A dark blue gemstone with a power symbol in it. Gives Rizumu's voice more power when he sings but also serves as a power up in combat mode. It allows Rizumu to have more power when attacking so he does more damage and also is faster with this append.
- Additional Facts
Rizumu is the only Knight with a tattoo (50 on his arm) and piercings.(black ear studs)