|🔒|| This subject has been locked so that only an administrator can edit it!||🔒|
Namine Ritsu (波音リツ (なみねりつ)) is a voicebank for the UTAU and UTAU-Synth program.
Work in Progress
Ritsu is often perceived as an okama (crossdresser), a bully whose favorite tactic is purple nurples. Their character item is said to be Chinese cabbage, and they like Cocoa krispies and North Korea and dislikes Japan.
- 波音 - Namine; Wave Sound.
- リツ - Ritsu; 律; Pitch, Rhythm, Principle - Also presumably the converse of tsuri (troll).
- Hair color - "Red that looks like fire"
- Headgear - Tiny top hat with a short veil.
- Eye color - "Maziora"
- Earphones - Scarlet / Violet headset with orange illumination.
- Outfit - "Mourning dress". While they have a bustline it is shrewdly covered by the upper wear with no exposed cleavage. The official explanation for this is that missiles were built into Ritsu's torso, not a padded bra as some fans speculate. This also explains why they weigh 25 tons.
- Accessories - A set of circle rainbow-colored keyboards.
- Teto Kasane - fellow troll fake "VOCA-LOID"
- Ruko Yokune - fellow troll fake "VOCA-LOID"
- Miko Ooka - fellow VIPPERloid)
- Tei Sukone - Fellow vip@2ch "trolloid"
|Genre: Requiem (a type of funerary music) Tempo: 45-120 BPM Range: D3-D4|
|Input: Kana encoded and Kana aliased. Vowels: VCV, CV, CV-VC English phonemes System: Microsoft Windows and Mac|
|Package details as noted:|
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
Work in Progress - [[>File:Audio.ogg]] or Link_hosting_service
Terms of Usage
Ritsu Namine has a governing policy imposed by the author in regards to usage of the character.
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial translation for user help. Any questions arising shall be settled by the original Japanese text given here. UTAU wiki shall not be responsible for the accuracy and reliability of this translation, and shall not hold any responsibility to consequences using this material.
This is the rule for use (hereinafter referred to as "Rule") of Namine Ritsu (defined in Art.1 item 1), which NAMINE RITSU PROJECT (hereinafter referred to as "Team"), based on VIP@2ch, provides.
The character subject to this Rule is Namine Ritsu only, and no other group, corporation or character has participation in Namine Ritsu.
Article 1 (Definition)
Refers to the work which is based and created on the illustrations, name and basic profiles of the character Namine Ritsu, which is provided on the website administered by Team.
- Secondary creation
Refers to the creation which is based on the part of the original work and/or the creation which dramatizes the original work.
Refer to those who use this character partially or in totality.
Article 2 (Authorization and Condition of Use)
- Team gives approval to users for the acts below.
- Creating secondary creations of this character.
- Broadcasting or distributing secondary creations of this character produced by the user himself/herself.
- Users shall comply with the rules of use below when utilizing the preceding paragraph.
- Users shall not use secondary creations of this character for commercial purpose.
- Users shall not violate any right of third person/party by using this character.
- Users shall not use this character or produce secondary creations in the way of remarkably ruining the image of this character.
- Users shall not use this character or produce secondary creations to slander or insult other person/party, or in the way of being offensive to public order and morals.
- Users who hope to use this character for commercial purpose shall comply with the rules below.
- Users shall not be juridical persons.
- Users shall inform the Team in advance when using this character for commercial purpose.
Article 3 (Discharge)
Users shall bear any damage against them caused by using this character and/or secondary creation. Team does not hold any responsibility to it.
Users shall compensate Team for any damage when Team suffers a loss by users violating the Rule.
Article 4 (Amendment of This Guideline)
Team may announce and amend the content of Rule on the website administered by Team and on other mediums.
Work in Progress
- Canon formerly went as Miko Notoma (野苫みこ), a play on seiyuu Mamiko Noto (能登麻美子).
Work in Progress
- ↑ They/Them is used as a UTAU Wiki exclusive; do not account this as official.