雷音 (Raine; Thunder Sound)
レナ (Rena; Song/Joy) - Rena's first name is not of Japanese origin; it is written in Katakana.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||G3~A5||RELATED CHARACTERS||Reizo Raine (singing partner)|
Jet (genderbend; gets bullied by him)
|WEIGHT||UNKNOWN||CHARACTER ITEM||Egg Tarts||CREATOR||Kream|
|HEIGHT||5'2" feet (158 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Kream||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||July 15||LIKES||Friends, Cute Things, Singing, Reizo Raine||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||July 15, 2011||DISLIKES||Being ignored, Being hated, Fridgey||SIGNATURE SONG||NONE|
|PERSONALITY: She is a very nice, innocent and social girl who loves making new friends. She is somewhat of a klutz and seems to have pretty bad luck.|
Voicebanks displayed here are active.
Old voicebanks are not listed. You can download them here .
- Raine Rena VCV (雷音レナ連続音) ver 2.0 [mf ] - Full VCV, romaji encoded but with ONLY hiragana support. Includes 3 sets (↑・normal・↓).
- Raine Rena APPEND WARM VCV [4s] [axfc] - (連続音) CV + lite VCV, romaji encoded. Softer, clear voice of Rena.
- Raine Rena APPEND POWER V2 [4s] [axfc] - (単独音) CV only, romaji encoded. Powerful, nasally, clear voice of Rena.
- Raine Rena APPEND WARM V2 [4s] - (単独音) SAME AS "APPEND WARM VCV" EXCEPT ONLY THE CV SAMPLES. (NO LITE VCV FOLDER). Only download if you plan to only use her CV samples. CV only, romaji encoded.
- Raine Rena「ultimate」VCV - VCV with 8+ pitches in total, including three appends (lucid, natural, vivid).
- Raine Rena CV (雷音レナ単独音) - FINAL CV voicebank for Rena. Similar to her VCV ver 2.0, includes 3 sets (↑・normal・↓).
Real Facts as an UTAU Creation
- Both Reizo and Rena's personalities are loosely based on their creator.
- Creator didn't plan to make her at first until she felt Reizo Raine was lonely and needed a partner (therefore, her birthday/creation date is not the same as Reizo).
- Has a genderbend - Jet.
Facts as a Character
Solely for the purpose of roleplay and for fun.
- There is a misconception that she and Reizo Raine are brother/sister. She was NOT meant to be the blood sibling of Reizo (and she isn't, though she looks it). However, facts may change for certain songs, and they can be thought of as brother/sister by the viewer (just not blood related).
- Has a passionate hate towards Fridgey; is the leader of the Anti-FridgeyxReizo Alliance.
- Average academically, but has trouble with math and science.
- Her favourite subjects are music and art, which she does well at.
- Can play the clarinet (& bass clarinet), but likes the flute/trumpet and is in love with string instruments (especially the violin).
- Is somewhat a klutz.
- Physically weak and average at sports, but fairly clumsy.
- Is clueless when it comes to people's feelings. Gets worried that she did something wrong if someone seems upset.
- Wants everyone to be happy and tries her best to make it that way.
- Complains whenever Jet bullies her and doesn't really like it, but still cares about him.
- Do not claim my UTAULOID as your own.
- Do not impersonate the creator.
- Do not use my UTAULOID for anything illegal or offensive to others.
- Do not use my UTAULOID for commercial purposes unless you have obtained permission from me.
- I will not hold responsibility if incidents occur.
Voicebank & Songs
- You do not need permission to use the voicebanks.
- Please put the name of the UTAULOID if he/she is used in any of your works.
- Do not redistrubute the voicebanks.
- Do not redistribute a modified version of any of these UTAULOID's voicebanks.
- Do not use the voicebank(s) as a Pitchloid.
- Do not use the samples in the voicebanks for another UTAULOID's voicebank.
- YOU MAY modify the oto.ini, but do not publicly distribute a modified oto.ini of the voicebank(s) without my permission.
- You must ask for permission before roleplaying as the character.
- Please avoid roleplaying out of character.
- You may use the character without permission from the creator.
- You do not have to follow the given personality.
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.