Pinku (ピンク) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
According to his official website, Pinku was first recorded around 2013-2014 and was formerly known as "Betsuon Pinku" (別音ピンク). His original voice was recorded to test a new microphone. As Betsuon Pinku, he was initially a skunk-kemonomimi, then became a human. His current form features him as a bat. Afterwards, he received additional Japanese voicebanks and an English one. The English voicebank in particular underwent various tests, but a final bank for the language was being developed under a custom recording style. A Mandarin Chinese vocal was in the works, but the English language was a priority.
The Mandarin Chinese vocal was later released for the DeepVocal engine on July 26, 2019. According to Tora's website, Pinku's UTAU production was announced to be discontinued. Further development of the character's vocals would be produced for DeepVocal only, however, downloads for his UTAU voicebanks were still available.
Pinku is a based on a bat.
- Gender: Male
- Age: Over 20
- Height: 175cm
- Weight: 91kg
- Likes - Most seafood, mushrooms, coconuts, pineapples, mangosteens, broccoli, brussel sprouts, coffee, diet soda, water (not tap), yellow, synthpop, vintage pop, chiptune, and Lady Gaga.
- Dislikes - Mayo, mustard, tomatoes, and milk
- Pinku (ピンク) - "Pink" written in katakana.
- Betsuon (別音) - "Extra sound" and an obsolete surname.
- Dominick Greyson - Real name
- GIRALOID (ジラロイド) - A Play on the creators former alias (Giraffe Kun) + Loid. Now obsolete.
- SK07 - He was a skunk; his favorite number is "7". Now obsolete.
- Hair color - Deep pink
- Headgear - Has pink bat ears with five gold earrings. Orange horns grown on the top of his head. Has a septum piercing along with two tongue piercings.
- Eye color - Yellow
- Earphones - Gray headsets that rest on his shoulders.
- Outfit - Wears a dark purple tank top with neon plants printed on it. Has yellow shorts, deep purple long socks, and pink boots. On his left wrist is a pink band.
|Pinku_VCV||VCV||B2-D4||"Pinku's original Japanese voice. A young and crisp vocal. Released in June 2013."||Google Drive|
|Pinku_Dark||VCV||A2-C4||"A sad, whiny, and sombre Japanese voicebank. Released in September 2013."||Google Drive|
|Pinku_Flame||VCV||F3-A4||"A fortified Japanese voicebank with a charming mature and powerful tone. Released in November 2013."||Google Drive|
|Pinku_Poprock||CVVC||A2-D4||"A tripitch Japanese voicebank with a soft and relaxed tone. Released in March 2015"||Google Drive|
|Pinku_Peppermint||CVVC||A2-G4||"A powerful 4-pitch Japanese voicebank with a strong and mature tone. Released in July 2015."||Google Drive|
|Pinku_ENG||CVVC||A2-F4||"A tripitch English voicebank made with a custom reclist created to provide clear pronunciation in addition to a beautiful and charming tone of voice. Released in June 2018."||Google Drive (1.0 ver.)|
Google Drive (1.1 ver.)
|Pinku_Arcane||CVVC+VCV||G2-D5||"A lite Japanese voicebank recorded in 6 pitches. Has a soft tone with a high falsetto range. Released in February 2019. This was the last UTAU voicebank ever made for Pinku."||Google Drive|
- Input - Romaji encoded and Kana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Slow, sad songs (Dark), Tempo: 110+ (VCV, Peppermint, ENG, Arcane), 90+ (Dark, Poprock), 125+ (Flame)
- Details - Work in progress
- NSFW of Pinku's character is not allowed.
- For commercial use of his character, permission is required.
- Derivatives of his character are forbidden.
- NSFW of Pinku's voicebank is not allowed.
- For commercial use of his voicebanks, permission is required.
- Derivatives of his voicebanks are forbidden.
On July 5, 2019, buttons of Pinku were made available for purchase.
- His species is listed as "???".
- According to his Utau Wiki 2.0 page, his birthday is in June.
- His diet is Pescetarian.
Work in progress