PAG.AW is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
PAG.AW was created in April 2019. They are not officially released, as they do not have a proper design aside from concept art. Their main voicebank is completed at it's core and free to download but going through refinements.
Their gender-appends, PAGNE and RENCE are expected to be officially released alongside PAG.AW around late 2019.
They are a young, sickly kid who is needlessly brash. They have a soft tone of voice but a harsh tongue. They are easily excited - though it may not show on their face - and is always ready to cause trouble.
They like collecting charms of any style. They also have a penchant for coding.
As PAGNE, they are a sweet, bubbly girl who doesn't hide what she feels.
As RENCE, they are a stubborn, clueless boy who runs his mouth.
- PAG.AW - taken from the Filipino word "pagaw," which means hoarse.
- PAGNE - full name "CHAMPAGNE," pronounced as pain.
- RENCE - full name "LAWRENCE.”
- Hair - Messy and unkempt other than the 3 hairpins that pull back his fringe. It is a dirty white colour that fades into a desaturated lilac.
- Eye color - They have heterochromia, where their left eye is red and his right is blue.
- Skin - Pale, full of bruises and scratches that are covered by band-aids. They also have freckles.
- Outfit - They wear casual clothes like hoodies and jerseys with their school uniform under it. Both their gloves act as a control panel with the names of his appends, PAGNE and RENCE on them. (most likely subject to change)
|Genre: Pop Range: F3 ~ A#4 Tempo: Unidentified|
|Input: Kana encoded Vowels: VCV System: Microsoft Windows|
|Package details as noted:|
Recorded in C4.
- The concept of PAG.AW was "an UTAU recorded while the voice provider had a sore throat."
All art in this gallery is created by the VB's creator, H0NE-Y unless stated otherwise.