Otama Jakushi (オタマジャクシ) is an upcoming voicebank for the UTAU program.
Work in Progress
Otama Jakushi is a silly frog girl who loves swimming and singing.
- Item - None
- Likes - Lilies, the outdoors
- Dislikes - being contained, the dark
- Name Meaning - Her name means Tadpole. It is a play on words. (Otamajakushi = tadpole in japenese)
- Hair color - White that fades into a tinted red
- Head gear - A mint colored frog hat
- Eye color - Light mint
- Outfit - A sleeveless white and red striped shirt with a white collar. Black shorts with mint flip flops and green floaties on her biceps and red bands around her wrists. She also has a mint double knotted tie.
- None at the moment.
- Input - ?????
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum -Range: C#3~D#5
- Details - not very good at singing long notes, sounds fine singing both high and low notes.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Fullname.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Yes
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? No
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? No
- Work in Progress
Choose the proper categories for the voicebank.
[[Category:Hiragana encoded voicebanks]].