OM-99-Omega is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Oleg wanted to believe all there is in the world is good, but he's constantly reminded it's untrue, and he just gave up. Opliean's world is at a constant battle against invaders and sadly, you cannot pick your allies, you must team with who you can and fend for your lives. In this case, Oleg protects his birth-world, he joined small party of rebellions and it's taken him several years to get closer to them, something he's quite proud of achieving. He very much despises the invaders due to their actions and of course. The fact that they're actual moral monsters scares him half to death but when he's in his battle mode, nothing seems to bother him!
Oleg is very over the top in battle, reading loudly and throwing spells making enemies believe that he's everywhere isn't your average fight scenario but he doesn't care. His violet scarf always waving behind his back like a flag, and honestly, it is very distracting, a good advantage for his allies. How he gets around in that is quite the skill, he'll never tell.
While during battle Omega is able to summon many weird items, which interrupts enemies to concentrate. Once the distraction sets in and he's fooled the battlefield into thinking he's just a pesky mage he hide his grimoire and whips out the gun, god knows where he was hiding that one but then the real battle begins!
Person, who adores witchcraft theme and deeply into old knowledges and grimoires. He also tries to use magic spells, but it rarely turns out well, and usually others say that he is pathetic about magia at all. Often he can be seen, caring old granny's grimoire in his hands, optionally reading it.
- Item - old grimoire
- Likes - everyone, who shares his hobbies; old knowledges and grimoires; monsters and/or any kind of demons
- Dislikes - Getting hurt in battle, he's very OTT with this as well; being called dramatic
- OM-99-Omega - ...
- Oleg - he usually goes by this name
- Hair color - blonde
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - greyish blue
- Earphones - none
|CVVC||Japanese CVVC||...||"Contains two "appends" - Core and Ill, choosable through prefix.map."||MEGA|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, OM-99-Omega.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- He has basic summoner skills - can summon small weird demons/items
- Very talkative, even if trying to seem mysterious.