|🛠||This subject is a work in progress. What is being worked on: Table information on all of Number Bronze's voicebanks
Please bear with us while improvements are being made and assume good faith until the edits are complete.
More subjects categorized here.
Number Bronze is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Work in Progress
Work in Progress
- Likes - New Things
- Dislikes - Death
- At this time it is unknown about the etymology of Number Bronze's name.
- Hair color - Short and pale mint colored.
- Headgear - None
- Eye color - Aqua green
- Earphones - None
- Outfit - An exotic black, pink and white petal dress with green translucent open toed high heel wedge shoes.
---Warm,Straight,such as the soft breeze (light, sweet voicebank. CVVC, tn_fnds recommended)" || DL
—-She finished her works and took a short break,while feeling satisfaction. (slightly stronger voicebank. CVVC, tn_fnds recommended)" || DL
---Voice of the scene that she longed for to yearn.The red sky in summer evening. (10 pitches. CVVC, tn_fnds recommended)" || DL
---She was walkng in tepid dense fog. Then she heard fascinating voice from far away. (6 pitches. CVVC, tn_fnds recommended)" || DL
---The voice advances straight and shows a big straight way. (9 pitches. CVVC, fresamp11 recommended)" || DL
---The voice sings "Good morning" to someone's new one step. (5 pitches. CVVC, TIPS recommended)" || DL
---Oneself past contacts oneself present. (3 pitches. CVVC, resampler recommended)" || DL
---She said,"it is not good to forget the thing which always existed commonly"lonelily. (7 pitches. CVVC, fresamp recommended)" || DL
---As for the youth, They love freedom and dislike restraint. (6 pitches. CVVC, fresamp recommended)" || DL
- Input - Kana encoded and Kana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Ballad, Range: A#0~Z#0, Tempo: 0~00 BPM <-optional_section
- Name [File:Audio.ogg]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Number Bronze.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Unknown if author allows derivative characters/voices
- Work in Progress