Nika Kirano is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Nika is the program for the opening codes and passwords created by Russian hackers. She was a human, but later she was killed by hackers and turned into a program.
- Item - key
- Likes - waffles with chocolate and nuts
- Dislikes -
- Nika - ...
- Kirano - ...
- Hair color - black
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - violet
- Earphones - none
- Full gallery on TH
|Act 1||Japanese CV||B3-E5||"Discontinued."||no DL|
|Act 3||Japanese CV||B3-E5||"Released on 20 May 2015."|| [MEGA]|
|Act 4||Japanese CV+VCV lite||B3-E5|| "Released on 29 Jul 2015.|
Re-released on 9 Oct 2015."
|[Requiem]||Japanese VCV 7mora||B3-E5||"Whispery voice."|| [MEGA]|
|[Anarchy]||Japanese VCV||B3-E5||"Planned."||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji&hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- [Requiem] Again
- Large demo: [ DEMO]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Nika Kirano.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission