春歌 (Haruka; Spring Song)
It is also believed that 七(Nana) means the number seven.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||A3-G5 @ 80-150BPM||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Haruka Neo(Genderbend by pitch manipulation, reference)
|AGE||10||GENRE||UNKNOWN||HOMEPAGE||Nana Haruka Distribution Page (春歌ナナ配布ページ)|
|WEIGHT||UNSPECIFIED (Commented as lightweight)||CHARACTER ITEM||Cotton Candy||CREATOR||Nanahira, Nagimiso (Designer)|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||UNSPECIFIED (Commented as short)||VOICE SOURCE||Nanahira||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||January 30, 1999||LIKES||Bracken rice, salami, good-smelling things||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||January 30, 2009||DISLIKES||Rock-fish Mino||SIGNATURE SONG||
We Are Pop Star Candy
|PERSONALITY: Nana is described as a silly little girl. She is also described as being good in dancing.|
See her concept art for more details.
Hair color: Branching out pink pigtails with purple flower clips.
Eye color: Green
Earphones: Small and white with red and green illumination
Dress: A zipper down white dress with pink and green frills and "x" shaped buttons, white flower-printed frilled arm warmers, complete with purple leggings, and white boots with flower buttons.
Haruka Nana was a Japanese voicebank. Her voicebank used to contain Japanese phonemes only. Her voice data is written in Kana, except for syllables without kana representation, like the L syllables. For the syllables encoded in Kana, western users must convert those samples into Romaji first. Her voice is usually described as "cute", though without tweaking, she can sound rather robotic. Haruka Nana's voicebank has been updated to version 1.2 which includes consonant sounds, making her a bilingual voicebank. Her voicebank may be downloaded at her homepage here.
Later, Nana's page has been moved to Nanahira's site. Her voicebank got an update again: the Starter pack, which contains her CVs, logos and an MMD model made by ISAO. She (apparently) lost her multilingual capacity due to the lack of the consonant phonemes. Other downloads include: octave shifts from her old voicebank and her VCVs.
Nana Haruka has a governing policy imposed by the author in regards to usage of both the voicebank and the character.
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial translation for use help. Any questions arising shall be settled by the original Japanese text given here.
- NC-17 (or "hentai") expression using this voicebank and/or character is forbidden.
- Using this voicebank and/or character in the way of being offensive to public order and morals is forbidden.
- Using this voicebank and/or character for religious activity is forbidden.
- Make sure to write the name Nana Haruka onto your work when using this voicebank and/or character.
- Your acknowledgement is not necessarily required when using this voicebank and/or character, yet will be appreciated if given.
- No restriction is imposed on altering and/or re-tuning this voicebank and distributing it. It is still expected that the author should be acknowledged of this.
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.