HistoryAn UTAU started in approximately the year 2014. Originally just for fun, poorly made, and nothing much was laid out for the character at all.
Over time, the UTAUloid has been through a lot of work. At first, there was no name, and then there was one, which ended up being changed later on from "クミ" to "ナホ" around the year 2018. The character has been through countless drafts for an official design. It also dealt with a very low-quality voicebank, and a butchered, yet manageable MMD model, both of which happened before 2018 and are no longer available.
The first song Yumene was able to cover was likely "Meltdown", originally performed by Kagamine Rin.
ConceptNaho is a student at a music academy. She does commercial modeling jobs on the side, and her hobbies include napping due to her lower energy levels, and she also enjoys playing a Dizi flute. Aside from going to school, she is most often seen relaxing in more solemn places, perhaps drawing or writing music and thinking to herself.
Naho is definitely more on the Deredere side of things, but she is also more introverted, showing a bit of Dandere, because she usually isn't the one to initiate social interaction and doesn't speak often in group conversations.
Naho is 30% Taiwanese, 29% Japanese, 15% Korean, 14% Russian, and 12% French. Her most notable facial features are her nose and eyes. Regarding the oddity of her weight (4.5 kg/10 lbs), Naho was born from a dream; her physical weight is nearly nonexistent. Due to the infinite connections between reality and dreams, Naho weighs more than absolutely nothing, allowing users to maintain their connections with dreams through her physical being. Her footsteps are extremely quiet, allowing her to go places without being noticed.
Naho is NIZIE's closest friend since childhood. Although they don't hang out every day due to their busy schedules, between the social lives of both of them, they can be seen with each other most often as opposed to being with others.
- Measurements - B86; W60; H86; T48
- Shoe Size - 23.5 cm (US 6) (UK 3.5) (EU 36)
- Item - Fortune Cookie. She heavily relies on it to give herself reassurance when she doesn't know what to do. It is Naho's "Magic 8 Ball".
- Likes - "Kawaii" Fashion, Print Modeling, Singing, Her Warm Bed, Idols, Sleeping During The Day, Matcha Flavored Desserts
- Dislikes - Wasabi, Mean People, Memes, Negativity, Restraint on her Ambitions
- Yumene (夢音) - Dream Sound.
- Naho (媠步 (ナホ)) - Languid Steps.
- 048 - Naho's Character Number (ex. Miku Hatsune: CV01) is 048. This number doesn't correspond with anything in the UTAU database, but instead represents an interesting encounter the creator had. The creator was struggling with giving her a number like popular Vocaloids have. The creator then had an odd dream, and with Naho's surname having the kanji for "Dream" in it, it was decided that the number in that dream where the creator was half conscious-half asleep would be Naho's number.
- Hair color - Natural Brown
- Headgear - A Disc-Shaped Ponytail Holder
- Eye color - Turquoise/Tiffany Blue and Malachite Green
- Earphones - Info currently unavailable
- Outfit - White, Black and Blue Colors (Colored Art Unavailable)
NIZIE is Naho's closest friend since childhood.
Naho admires the voice of Namine Ritsu. Despite that admiration, she desires to stay as far away from Namine as possible when not performing with him.
Mawarine Shuu is admired by Naho for his powerful vocal abilities.
|CV AWAKE v1||CV||D#3~F#5||"Standard voicebank. It has three pitches and is hiragana encoded."||[ DL]|
- Input - Hiragana encoded
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Undetermined, Range: D#3~F#5, Tempo: Undetermined
- Details - Recorded at A3, E4, and A4. "AWAKE" will be the name for any standard voicebank.
CV AWAKE v1 - Released June 2019
"AWAKE" Is likely what is considered normal in the UTAU database. With Naho's dream theme, naming the "normal" voicebank "AWAKE" has maintained the dream aesthetic and theme. CV AWAKE is a tri-pitch voicebank. Not all of the notes are oto'd in this bank, but most songs can still be produced without the missing oto'd notes. However, the user can still use them by putting their oto skills to the test.
CV AWAKE v2
CV AWAKE v2 has been started. NIZIE's v1 voicebank will be completed before work will continue on AWAKE v2. AWAKE v2 will be recorded with an XLR microphone and an interface, will maintain better character within the voice, and will have more consistent velocity rates. The number of pitches is not yet determined.
Old CV Voicebanks
Years before 2019, Naho was without a name but got her first voicebank. This voicebank sounded very choppy and unnatural. This old voicebank is not available.
VCV - ?
There are future plans for a VCV. CV AWAKE v2 will be completed first.
Old VCV VoicebanksIn the far past, Naho has had 2 VCV voicebanks that were likely unfinished. Samples have vanished from the old YouTube channel.
CV AWAKE v1 (below)
CV AWAKE v1 versus v2 (below) [v1 plays first, then v2]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank and the character, Yumene Naho.
- Religious works shall not be produced, unless in a comedic or mild manner.
- Political works shall not be produced, unless in a comedic manner.
- Sexual works are allowed in a mild manner, and are only permitted for songs.
- The voicebank should not be redistributed when released.
- Sexually graphic works are not allowed under any circumstances, even when censored.
- Unofficial character outfit designs are allowed.
- When distributing art of Naho, include the full name in the title of the work or in someplace obvious. Romaji or Japanese can be used.
Character & Voice
- Genderbending of the character Naho or the voice of Naho is not permitted in any way. (Unless a lower voice is needed for HARMONIES in a song)