“外観は欺いている / 私の妹に手を触れないで・・・！
Appearances are deceiving / Don't touch my sister...!”
Kyoukine Naaze (狂気音ナアゼ (きょうきねなあぜ)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Naaze is Nairu's twin brother and Murasaki's older brother. His personality is quite similar to Nairu's, but he's a bit more organized. He's always with Nairu, which annoys her quite a bit.
- Item - A Pencil and Scissors
- Likes - Singing, dancing, staying with/protecting his sister, helping others
- Dislikes - People being around Nairu, bugs, fake people
- Kyoukine (狂気音) - Crazy/Insane sound; the kanji has various meanings and is up to interpretation.
- Naaze (ナアゼ) - Pure. His name is Arabian, originally written as "Nâzeh".
- Hair color - Dark Brown
- Headgear - Summary
- Eye color - Blue (left) and Red (right)
- Earphones - Black and semi-circular with white and blue lights on the left and white and red lights on the right
- Outfit - A short black coat, a short blue tank top, and white pants with blue, red and brown lights.
- Nairu Kyoukine - Older Twin Sister
- Murasaki Kyoukine - Younger Sister
- Rumanika Jikone - Distant Cousin
- Taro Nishine - Friend
- Temari Nishine - Friend
- Kiyoshi Hiroyuki - Friend
- Haru Oukamine - Friend
- Kori Twelves - Friend
- Ela Teino - Friend
|Naaze Kyoukine ACT1||CV||D3~A4||"Naaze's ACT1 voicebank."||DL|
|Naaze Kyoukine ACT1 VCV||VCV||D3~A4||"Naaze's ACT1 VCV voicebank."||DL / JP DL|
|Naaze Kyoukine ACT1 β||CV & VCV||D3~A4||"Naaze's ACT1 β voicebank."|
|Naaze Kyoukine ReBorn||CV & VCV||D3~A4||"Naaze's ReBorn voicebank, has no romaji aliasing. When using his VCV, it's best to set the Consonant Velocity to 200 for a better result."||DL|
- Input - Hiragana encoded and romaji aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Rock, Pop, Electronic, Ballad; Range: D#3~A#4
- ACT1 - Song of the Clocktower
- ACT1 VCV - A Broken Youkai Song that Humans Love
- ReBorn - Goodbye Energy
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Kyoukine Naaze.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Forbidden
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- His birthday is May 28.
- His number represents his strength. Written in kanji (兵士), it means "soldier".