NIZIE (ニジ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Project Started on September 14 2020.
"NIZIE" is just the comfortable, natural voice of "Nizie", who enjoys making song covers and singing as a general hobby.
NIZIE is an UTAU character with personality traits matching a mix of Kuudere and Dandere. While she enjoys getting to know other UTAUloids, she still keeps her more personal feelings distant from her immediate relationships with others because she often sees her own troubles as interruptions to good connections. At first, NIZIE may appear intimidating or even rude and closed-off (giving a side-glare especially to male UTAUloids), and may even actively avoid most opportunities for socialization. However, given a chance or purpose to socialize, most find that NIZIE is actually quite considerate of others, and will keep negative thoughts of others to herself to use as information to help her detect possible foreshadowing to unfortunate events.
NIZIE is occasionally carrying the same fluffy "teru teru bozu" doll with her (it may be hidden). Often times when she can be found with it, she will actively avoid socialization and may run away hysterically from people who want to talk to her (more often than not, annoying male peers). Her childhood friend Naho Yumene says that NIZIE has always had a weird thing about her and the doll since she was little, and Naho speculates that NIZIE will carry it when she's having a tough time with personal struggles, although NIZIE has never confirmed it. Other than that, NIZIE and the doll are a hot subject for teasing since her attempt to avoid others can sometimes become hysterical.
NIZIE has longed to be part of a girl-group, and is far more comfortable working with female UTAUloids. She may occasionally ask her peers to be part of a group with her, but more often than not, things don't quite work out (leading her to pursue solo work instead). Regardless of the failed attempts, NIZIE still looks for potential group members. Naho Yumene believes that NIZIE's discomfort around males comes from going to an all-girls academy until middle school, where she then switched to a normal academy in which boys ran rampant, doing the most stupid and messy things, which Naho describes as "some sort of prep-school trauma" for NIZIE. While she has only had close calls with the tyranny of her male peers, she highly prefers to avoid them with one of two methods: 1. Running, or 2., an unfriendly glare.
- Item - A fluffy teru teru bozu.
- Likes - Earl grey macarons, Matcha, Tapioca boba, Sleeping, TWICE, Tuna nigiri, Marie Kondo, Peace and quiet, Snow, Ice skating, "Love Live! School Idol Project!", Flying on a plane, Animal Crossing.
- Dislikes - American country music, Yelling, Arguing, Hot temperatures.
- NIZIE (ニジ) - Meaning "Colorful", possibly not to relate to colors literally.
- Hair color - Brown (Hex Code #674838)
- Headgear - Not applicable.
- Eye color - Brown (Hex Code #5c2c28)
- Earphones - Simple White Headset With Microphone Extension
- Outfit - A white cropped long-sleeve asymmetric & off-shoulder shirt; Skinny jeans woven with a ribbon; A three-stripe belt; Black heeled boots; A choker with a built-in wavelength.
- Naho Yumene is a childhood friend of NIZIE.
|NIZIE V1 DEMO 2||CV||B3~F#5 (Mezzo-Soprano)||"Recorded at F4 and A4; Most Natural at E4~C#5"||DL|
- Input - Hiragana encoded and romaji aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Undetermined, Range: B3~F#5, Tempo: Undetermined
- Details - A full CV voicebank is in progress at this time. A Demo is available with 2 full pitches recorded and oto'd. Breath ending sounds are included. Voicebanks are recorded with an XLR microphone and interface.
- Demo 1, recorded at F4, released on September 17, 2020.
- Demo 2, recorded at F4 and A4, released on September 26, 2020.
- NIZIE V1 DEMO 2
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, NIZIE.
- R-18 Content Allowed : No
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed: Please Contact for Inquiries.
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed: Please Contact for inquiries.
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices?: Yes.
- Often found saying "なにこれ" (lit. "nani kore", meaning "What the heck?" or "What's this?") when surprised, scared, or weirded out suddenly.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nizi.reine/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnpDH6Ons7d6yWJakdmZrMQ?
- UTAU Wiki 2.0.
- VocaDB – UTAU entry