“一人でを残して！ / マスターは私を愛しています
Leave me alone! / You'll love me, Master”
Kyoukine Murasaki (狂気音ムラサキ (きょうきねむらさき)) is a derivative voicebank for the UTAU program.
Basically she is the opposite of Nairu. She hates what Nairu likes, and she likes what Nairu hates. She is almost a tsundere type of character. Her dream is to sing well as Nairu and be worth something to her Master. She also thinks to make that a reality, she needs to kill Nairu and take her place (via dying her hair to look like her).
- Item - Umbrella
- Likes - Solitude
- Dislikes - People, rain
- Kyoukine (狂気音) - Crazy/Insane sound; the kanji has various meanings and is up to interpretation.
- Murasaki (ムラサキ) - Violet.
- Hair color - Dark violet
- Headgear - None
- Eye color - Light violet
- Earphones - Black and circular
- Outfit - See image
- Nairu Kyoukine - Elder sister
- Naaze Kyoukine - Elder brother
- Rumanika Jikone - Distant cousin
- Taro Nishine - Friend
- Temari Nishine - Friend
- Kiyoshi Hiroyuki - Friend
- Haru Oukamine - Friend
|Nairu Kyoukine ACT2||CV||B3~C5||"Nairu's ACT2 voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine ACT3||CV||B3~C5||"Nairu's ACT3 voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine ACT4||CV & VCV||B3~C5||"Nairu's ACT4 voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine ReBorn||CV & VCV||B3~C5||"Nairu's ReBorn voicebank, has no romaji aliasing. When using her VCV, it's best to set the Consonant Velocity to 200 for a better result."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine -Bilingual- CVVC||CVVC||B3~C5||"Nairu's bilingual CVVC voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append WHISPER||CV||B3~C5||"Nairu's WHISPER voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append POWER||CV||B3~C5||"Nairu's POWER voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append SOFT||CV||B3~C5||"Nairu's SOFT voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append GENTLE||CV||B3~C5||"Nairu's GENTLE voicebank."||DL|
|Nairu Kyoukine Append CHILDISH CUTE VCV||VCV||B3~C5||"Nairu's CHILDISH CUTE voicebank."||DL|
- Input - Hiragana encoded and romaji aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Ballad, Pop, Gothic; Range: B#3~C#5
- Details - To make Murasaki's voice, you need to put the "g-3Y20H20L5C50" flags and the TIPS resampler in any of Nairu's voicebanks.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Kyoukine Murasaki.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Forbidden
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- Her number represents crying. Written in kanji (傷嘆), it means "crying in pain".
- Her signature song is Guard of Loneliness.