|🔒||This subject has been fully locked.
Only administrators and moderators can edit the contents. To make changes to this page or to suggest changes then please use the talk page. More subjects categorized here.
|🛠||This subject is a work in progress.
Please bear with us while improvements are being made and assume good faith until the edits are complete.
More subjects categorized here.
Momone Momotarō (桃音モモタロウ(ももねももたろう)) is a voicebank for the UTAU-Synth program.
Momotarō was originally managed by Momoko Fujimoto, Momone Momo's voicer, as an additional character to Momone Momo.
When he was announced in November 2010, he was simply referred to as "Momoani", being Momo's elder brother. Afterwards, his real name (Momotarō) was revealed.
He is the elder brother of Momo. He is a butler robot with human figure, but he finds the human outfit binding and prefers being in a robotic framework. He is also very mature and handsome, but his personality is not very pleasant. He likes his sister very much and smiles to Momo the most.
When in robot form, he often says "dasu" (ダス), a rural accent for "desu" (です).
- Item - Strawberries.
- Likes - Cooking, especially baking.
- Dislikes - People getting into his business, not having any time to cook.
- Momone (桃音) - "Peach-sound".
- Momotarō (モモタロウ) - "Peach-boy", a name from Japanese folklore.
- Momo-ani (モモ兄) - "Momo's elder brother".
- Hair color - Pink.
- Eye color - Green.
- Earphones - White with pink glow details.
- Outfit - In his human form, wears a black butler coat (with coattails), black trousers, and black shoes with a white collared shirt and green vest.
- Momone Momo - Younger sister.
|Genre: Unannounced Range: Unannounced Tempo: Unannounced|
|Input: Kana encoded & aliased. Vowels: CV. System: Microsoft Windows & Mac OS|
|Package details as noted:|
Work in Progress -
Work in Progress
- The character model for his robot design is Gonsuke, a robot that appears in the anime 21-emon and in special episodes of Doraemon.
Work in Progress