|🔒|| This subject has been locked so that only an administrator can edit it!||🔒|
So, souiu no ikenai to omoimasu!”
Momone Momo (桃音モモ (ももね・もも)) is a voicebank for the UTAU and UTAU-Synth program.
Uta, Teto and Momo were the first 3 UTAUloids to be publicly released. They are often collectively referred to as "The 3 UTAU Girls."
Momo became widely known in the West due to her cover of the now infamous Nyan Cat song. In small circles on YouTube she is known as "Pinku".
Donna kodomo mo ayashimasu.”
Momo is a Japanese robot with there appearance of a young female humanoid. She is designed as a maid and housekeeping robot, but she can also sing. Her attitude is described to be sincere, obedient and shy; she also does things in her own pace. She is also sensitive so she can be happy, mad, sad, etc by the influence of just little things. Momo can exert giant strength for 5 minutes when attacked (despite her frail look). She is also fast, and makes things perfect but a weak drinker. She can detach her head from her body (however she hates it when other people detaches it), and can also communicate with electronic devices natively (presumably by electrical signals). Also, Momo stutters when she is nervous.
Her character item are said to be a peaches, broom, cleaning tools and cooking utensils. She likes candies and sweets and dislikes cockroaches and people stealing her head.
- 桃音 - Momone; Peach Sound.
- モモ - Momo; Peach.
- M-100 - M from Momone and 百 (hundred), which is pronounced as "momo" in old classic Japanese.
- Hair color - Pink like peaches - Semi-long, shoulder length. Front bangs that are fastened with white barrettes.
- Headgear - A green poofy hat/beret.
- Eye color - Green.
- Earphones - White earphone set with double extending antennas, like with Defoko.
- Outfit - A classic school uniform of green and white (white short sleeve shirt, green skirt, green collar) and a red necktie. (Or as usual,a maid-like outfit of which to clean and secure.)
|Genre: Unannounced Tempo: Unannounced Range: C4-C5|
|Input: Kana encoded and kana aliased Vowels: VCV and CV System: Microsoft Windows|
|Package details as noted:|
|Vocal traits as noted:|
Soft (G4), Whisper (F4), Mellow (F4), Cute (F4), Passion (A4)
Soft, Whisper, Falsetto, Straight
|Software issues as noted:|
Work in Progress - [[<File:Audio.ogg>]] or Link_hosting_service
Terms of Usage
Work in Progress
- Work in Progress
Work in Progress