|🔏|| This subject has been semi-locked.|
Only administrators, moderators, and autoconfirmed users can edit the contents. To make changes to this page or to suggest changes then please use the talk page. More subjects categorized here.
|🛠|| This subject is a work in progress. What is being worked on: Voicebank section currently being updated to new format.|
Please bear with us while improvements are being made and assume good faith until the edits are complete.
More subjects categorized here.
So, souiu no ikenai to omoimasu!”
Momone Momo (桃音モモ (ももね・もも)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Uta, Teto and Momo were the first 3 UTAUloids to be publicly released. They are often collectively referred to as "The 3 UTAU Girls."
Momo became widely known in the West due to her cover of the now infamous Nyan Cat song. In small circles on YouTube she is known as "Pinku".
Donna kodomo mo ayashimasu.”
Momo is a Japanese robot with there appearance of a young female humanoid. She is designed as a maid and housekeeping robot, but she can also sing. Her attitude is described to be sincere, obedient and shy; she also does things in her own pace. She is also sensitive so she can be happy, mad, sad, etc by the influence of just little things. Momo can exert giant strength for 5 minutes when attacked (despite her frail look). She is also fast, and makes things perfect but a weak drinker. She can detach her head from her body (however she hates it when other people detaches it), and can also communicate with electronic devices natively (presumably by electrical signals). Also, Momo stutters when she is nervous.
- Item - Peaches, brooms, cleaning tools and cooking utensils.
- Likes - Candies and sweets
- Dislikes - Cockroaches and people stealing her head.
- Momone (桃音) - Peach Sound.
- Momo (モモ) - Peach.
- M-100 - M from Momone and 百 (hundred), which is pronounced as "momo" in old classic Japanese.
- Hair color - Pink like peaches - Semi-long, shoulder length. Front bangs that are fastened with white barrettes.
- Headgear - A green poofy hat/beret.
- Eye color - Green.
- Earphones - White earphone set with double extending antennas, like with Defoko.
- Outfit - A classic school uniform of green and white (white short sleeve shirt, green skirt, green collar) and a red necktie. (Or as usual,a maid-like outfit of which to clean and secure.)
|Soft(ソフト)2011ver.||VCV||G4||"This is a soft voicebank.@wiki entry"||DL|
|Whisper(ウィスパー)2011ver.||VCV||F4||"This is a whisper voicebank."||DL|
|Mellow(メロウ)||VCV||F4||"This is a mellow voicebank."||DL|
|Cute(キュート)||VCV||F4||"This is a cute voicebank."||DL|
|Passion(パッション)||VCV||A4||"This is a passion voicebank."||DL|
|桃音モモ2009ver.||VCV||A3, D4, F4||"Continuous sound for 3-stages, 2009 version. @wiki entry"||DL|
|桃音モモ2009ver.||VCV||F4, Lite||"Updated continuous sound for 3-stages, 2009 version. @wiki entry."|| DLDL|
|桃音モモ(soft)2009ver.||CV||F4, Lite||"This is a soft voicebank.@wiki entry"|| DLDL|
|桃音モモ(whisper)2009ver.||CV||F4, Lite||"This is a whisper voicebank."|| DLDL|
|桃音モモ(falsetto)||CV||C5||"This is a falsetto voicebank."||DL|
|桃音モモ(straight)||CV||F4||"This is a straight voicebank."||DL|
|桃音モモ(straight)||CV||A4||"This is a straight voicebank."||DL|
|桃音モモLite2009||CV||F4, Lite||"Description @wiki entry"||DL|
|桃音モモ 単独音/音程18段階フルセット2009||CV||A#3～G4||"Eighteen pitches"||DL|
- Input - Kana encoded and kana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Ballad, Pop, and Rock, Range: C4~C5, Tempo: Unannounced
- Details - Several iterations of voice upgrades have been released by her author, improving quality of her voice. Her voicebank was the precursor of the VCV (or renzokuon) standard, which later UTAU adopted.
Work in Progress
- Work in Progress