“Made with love!”
Misao Serai (セライ • ミサオ) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Schoolgirl, kind and shy, pretty stubborn. In her dreams - active and fighting person, who can crush everyone whom she doesn't like. She lived in common small city, studied at school and dreamed about entering an Academy Acurente or Sophia's College. But her parents allowed her almost everything in her childhood, and due to this even common school program turned out a bit difficult to her - there's no way to make her study. A bit better she felt herself at school's theater сlub. It was a miracle that she was lucky to enter Academy Acurente - her name was one of the last from lists of students. However, she really enjoys it as well as her faculty of supporters, and takes part in almost all of academy's activities.
- Misao Serai: Serai (セライ) - ... Misao (ミサオ) - ...
- KA9: K - Kairel's, A - active status, 9 - number of UTAU in line.
- Description: A girl of seventeen, black-haired and blue-eyed.
- Outfit: Prefers blue and purple in her clothes.
- Likes: to cook tasty dishes, to sing, to sew, cosplay, cats, fried potatoes
- Dislikes: when someone bother her, when someone shout at her
|Alpha||Japanese CV||G3-F#5||"First CV voicebank."||MEGA|
|Noir||Japanese CV||G3-F#5||"Dark CV voicebank."||MEGA|
|SINGELA||Japanese CV||G3-F#5||"Japanese CV voicebank with english accent."||MEGA|
|Beta||Japanese VCV 8mora||G3-F#5||"First VCV try."||MEGA|
|CVC||Russian Heiden.BZR's CVC1||G3-F#5||"DL in archive with [Beta]."||no DL|
|Alt||Japanese VCV 8mora||G3-F#5||"Falsetto VCV voicebank."||MEGA|
|SINGELA||Spanish VCCV||G3-F#5||"In process."||no DL]|
|Terno||Japanese VCV 8mora, English Kanru's arpasing||G3-F#5||"Latest update."||MEGA|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: [DEMO]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank:
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - 30.03.2001