(Choune- "butterfly sound," Misaki- from 美咲 (misaki), meaning "beautiful blossom.")
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||A#5- G3||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Tomomi Takanashi (friend)
Takara Asune (friend)
Aoi Sora (friend)
|WEIGHT||130 lbs (59 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Butterflies||CREATOR||Ilana-san|
5'3" (160 cm)
Her B is described as "quite large" and her W and H are "not disclosed"
|VOICE SOURCE||Ilana-san||PICTURE LINK LIST||Concept Art (by Emster), PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||May 7, 1995||LIKES||Butterflies, Flowers, and Springtime.||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||January 21, 2011||DISLIKES||Mosquitoes||SIGNATURE SONG||NONE|
|PERSONALITY: Misaki's personality is up to the user to decide.|
Hair color: Deep red; long with a small curly ponytail in the back.
Headgear: A simple white headband
Eye color: Dark blue
Earphones: Simple black headset with a blue butterfly on each ear.
Dress/Outfit: A black sleeveless shirt with lace on the straps, and a black miniskirt with black knee high boots.
Nationality/Race: Japanese-American, Jewish
Misaki Choune is bound by a usage clause.
- You may NOT claim to own the name Misaki Choune or her voice.
- You may NOT use Misaki in anything obscene, illegal, racist, or defaming.
- You may NOT use Misaki in any way to gain money, unless expressly given permission by her author.
- This voicebank is free of use.
- When using this voicebank, please put the name "Misaki Choune" on your work.
- When using in conjunction with other Vocaloids and Utauloids, the usage clauses of those voicebanks also apply to Misaki Choune, unless they conflict with this usage clause. In that case, this usage clause takes precedence for Misaki only.
- Impersonating the author is forbidden.
- Pitching and creating derivatives from Misaki Choune is not allowed.
- Public redistribution on filesharing websites is not allowed, unless given permission by her author. If a dead download link is found or you would like to redistribute Misaki Choune, please let her know.
- The author does not hold any responsibility for incidents caused by using this voicebank.
Misaki's voicebank is romaji with hiragana aliases, so she can be used with either system. She currently only has Japanese phenomes.
The details here have been confirmed by Misaki Choune's author. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.