Mira Tsutsuma (包まミラ (つつまみら)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
"Don't wake me up, please."
Mira is generally very cheerful and doesn't mind anybody. She hardly gets angry or frustrated, and is often constantly yawning because of her poor sleeping habits and the grogginess she gets from her narcolepsy. She's lazy to a fault, but enjoys playing sports when she has nothing else to do. She likes to fidget with her bracelets. She is narcoleptic, and often falls asleep a lot in the middle of activities, much to her chagrin. Although she enjoys getting her sleep, she doesn't like the confusion she gets when waking up from a session. She is pansexual, and likes to sport the flag whenever she can. She has an older sister, Rui, who teaches her subjects in school and often chastises her for not treating herself properly.
- Item - Blueberries
- Likes - Reading fantasy novels, eating fruit, sleeping, tart food, cats, sweaters and warm clothing, playing sports
- Dislikes - Obnoxious people, vegetables, small rodents, watching TV, hot weather, sunburns
- Tsutsuma (包ま) - Shrouded, wrapped; meant to signify how her headphones were styled for her concept art.
- Mira (ミラ) - Mirror; happened to be similar to the English name 'Mira'.
- Hair color - Dark blue, can range from more cobalt to teal; has now been cut into a cropped bob right beneath her ears
- Headgear - None
- Eye color - Bright green; wears mascara and blue eye shadow
- Earphones - Dark gray with white, yellow, and green lights
- Outfit - A tight white turtleneck cropped above the midriff with 3/4th sleeves and a gunmetal gray hooded vest with a pansexual flag on it, several friendship bracelets and wristbands, a navy blue skirt with a black waistband and a small silver bow clipped to one side, and short folded-over boots with moderately sized heels and cyan techno designs. Underneath the skirt is a shiny layer of glowing, cyan material.
|ACT1 (2012)||CV||??~??||"Her very first CV bank, recorded with an old Logitech headset. No longer available for use."||None|
|ACT2 (2012)||CV||??~??||"CV bank recorded with a new handheld mic, very robotic sounding. No longer available for use."||None|
|ACT3 (2013)||CV||F3~C5||"Final CV bank recorded with a new handheld mic, warm and soft sounding."||DL|
|PIANO (2012)||CV||??~??||"Her first append made, softer than her main CV bank. Not recommended for use due to oto and mic problems."||DL|
|STACCATO (2012)||CV||??~??||"Her second append, more powerful than her main CV bank. Not recommended for use due to oto and clipping problems."||DL|
|BLOSSOM (2014)||VCV||??~??||"Her first VCV lite, a sweet and flowing bank. Simple and easy to use!"||DL|
|THORN (2014)||CVVC||??~??||"Her first CVVC bank, a sharp and edgy sounding bank. Her most recently released bank, has up to date oto's and aliasing."||DL|
|NATIVE (2013)||VCV||??~??||"Her first VCV bank, a natural warm sounding bank. *Be wary of the way the bank is aliased and put together, it was very different."||DL|
|ADULT (2014)||VCV||??~??||"Her second VCV bank, a deeper and thickly accented bank. Never publicly released."||None|
|PIANO V2 (2014)||VCV||??~??||"Her third VCV bank, a whispery and sweet sounding bank. Never publicly released."||None|
|English V1 (2014-16)||VCCV||??~??||"Unreleased English VCCV banks that were lost with an old hard drive and will never be released."||None|
|English V2 (2018)||VCCV||??~??||"Unreleased English VCCV bank using CZ's full English reclist; release date TBD. Relaxed and mature sounding; still in the process of recording."||None|
|NATURAL+ (2018)||VCV||??~??||"An unreleased VCV voicebank to recorded to be used as her main voicebank. Release date TBD."||None|
|APPEND+ (2018)||CV||??~??||"A package of append banks that will be grouped together as add-ons for the NATURAL+ bank. These appends will mostly likely be revamps of her 4 previous appends, but all CV. Will include a falsetto octave. Release date TBD"||None|
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Rock or Upbeat/Pop, Range: F#3~C#5
- ACT1 - Rabbit Yogurt
- ACT2 - Cutoff Line
- ACT3 - Undefined -End of Sorrow-
- PIANO - Last Night, Good Night
- STACCATO - Happy Synthesizer
BLOSSOM - Fakery Tale BLOSSOM - muddy cloud
- THORN - Undead Enemy
- NATIVE - null
ADULT - Ribbon Shower ADULT - DONUT HOLE ADULT - Piece of Junk World PIANO V2 - An Uncooperative Screw and the Rain English V1 - Fire & the Flood English V1 - VCCV Test English V1 - Eng Test et
- All song covers can be found on Youtube or Soundcloud as linked below or by searching 'Mira Tsutsuma'.
- She has about 100 published songs on the internet, with dozens posted as WIPs or unposted.
- All information listed above is certified true by the creator, and has been updated to the best of their ability as of 7/13/18.
- All images to the right are illustrated by CometStre, with the exception of her first VCV design, drawn by Cookie-Catt/MishaKitty22.
- Her birthdate is January 18th.
- Her signature song is An Uncooperative Screw and the Rain.