Mimi Yorune (夜音ミミ(よるねみみ)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program. She a member of NOCTE, an UTAUloid group.
Mimi is a playful girl who likes to confuse people for fun. She may come off as an airhead, but she is actually pretty clever. However, she also tends to be prideful at times, but she will always be there to help those who are dear to her. She absolutely hates it when people make fun of her hair curls or the fact that her name means "ear" in Japanese. When it comes to crushes, she tends to be a tsundere and try to deny any claim of romantic attraction. As a witch, she tends to use spells to do stuff she's lazy to do like opening the door or getting something from across the room.
*This is just the creator's interpretation of Mimi. Please feel free to interpret her in anyway that you wish and pair her with whomever you choose as long as you acknowledge that it's unofficial.
- Item - Soda Pop/Mooncakes
- Likes - Any food that is sweet, trying to confuse people, and nighttime
- Dislikes - Being teased about her hair curls or name and boring people
- Yorune (夜音) - Night sound.
- Hair color - Indigo
- Headgear - None
- Eye color - Purple
- Earphones - Wears purple headset whenever needed; prefers singing with a regular microphone instead.
- Outfit - A black and lavender dress with a magenta bow tied to her waist sometimes with transparent pink sleeves and underskirt. She wears a black choker with a silver crescent moon attached and has a double eighth note on the side of her dress. Her shoes are black high-heeled ankle boots.
- Souta Kumori - Fellow member of NOCTE
- Kaisho Kenage - Friend
- Suika Irie - Friend
- Iris Libra - Friend
|CV V.1.3||CV||D3~C6||"OUTDATED. Lunae voicebank is recommended for CV use. Monopitch Japanese CV voicebank, recommended for use with fresamp resampler. Romaji encoded with hiragana aliases."||DL|
|VCV V.2.1||VCV||D3~C6||"Monopitch full Japanese VCV voicebank, recommended for use with TIPS resampler. Hiragana encoded."||DL|
|Lunae V.2.1||CV and VCV||D3~C6||"Tripitch full Japanese combined CV and VCV voicebank, recommended for use with TIPS resampler. Romaji encoded with hiragana aliases. Pitches recorded at A3, E4, and C5."||DL|
|Lyra V.1.1||CV||D3~C6||"Soft append; monopitch Japanese CV voicebank, recommended for use with TIPS resampler. Romaji encoded with hiragana aliases."||DL|
|English V.1.1||CVVC||D3~C6||"Monopitch full English CV-VC voicebank, recommended for use with TIPS resampler."||DL|
|VCCV V.1.0||VCCV||D3~C6||"Monopitch English VCCV voicebank, recommended for use with fresamp resampler."||DL|
- Input - Varies between voicebanks
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Adaptable, Range: D#3~C#6
- Contact moonst4r at email@example.com if you have any problems downloading the voicebanks.
- This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Do not redistribute. Please use the download link made by the creator to download her.
- Do not claim ownership of this character and her voicebank.
- Do not create songs in any way that include any slander, racism, or anything that infringes the rights of a person or group of people.
- Do not violate any rights or copyright policies using this character.
- Please contact the creator if you wish to use her for commercial use including her voicebank and/or character.
- Her birthdate is February 23rd.