Junka Meteo (純化メテオ (じゅんかめてお)) is a voicebank for the UTAU and UTAU-Synth program.
Meteo's LACRIMOSA voicebank was recorded and a demo was uploaded around that time.
Meteo's LACRIMOSA voicebank is now released to the public.
Meteo is generally known to be an extremely pretentious brat who is aggressive to most people - in a childish way. If you give them a handful of sweets, they seem to calm down, to the point where they are more of a curious individual who clings to others often. They are a bit awkward at times when it comes to learning and adjusting to the human world, often relying on others for help.
Meteo has a habit of using their hand appendages to do the most basic tasks instead of their hands, in which they are trying to hide them while adjusting to the human world as a normal civilian.
Their character item is Potchi candy. Their likes include sweets, peace and quiet, hot chocolate, baking, sunny days, and learning about the world. Their dislikes include very sour candies, secondhand smoke, thunderstorms, and durian.
- 純化 - Junka; Purification.
- メテオ - Meteo; Meteor.
- Hair color - Blond. Short length with one long side bang on the right.
- Headgear - None.
- Eye color - Violet.
- Earphones - None.
- Outfit - Oversized sweater, shorts, and yellow boots.
- Maria Fuwa - "Older sister". Hangs out with occassionally.
- Mario Fuwa - "Older brother". Looks up to as a role model.
|純化メテオLACRIMOSA||VCV, 4 pitches||C3 ~ A5||"Meteo's default voicebank. The C5F pitch is not configured in the prefix map provided, so the suffix "裏" must be inputted to activate that pitch."||DL|
- Input - Hiragana encoded and hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Summary, Range: C3~A5, Tempo: 80~240 BPM
- Details - Meteo has a cute, youthful voice in their voicebanks.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Meteo Junka.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are forbidden
- Meteo is technically aza's 4th UTAUloid to be released. The 3rd UTAUloid's identity is undisclosed and will not be revealed.
None as of yet, sadly.
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.