Meredith Kajdar is a derivative voicebank for the UTAU program.
She - the mom of camp tinsmiths "white fork", who escaped from the wasteland on war-torn world.
Nymphomaniac, not averse to drink or use strange substances. Not a supporter of making contracts by means of rifles, prefers diplomacy. Well, anyway, in her opinion, the diplomacy.
- Item - green pilot’s glasses
- Likes - alcohol, money, strong boys
- Dislikes - dreariness
- Meredith - ...
- Kajdar - ...
- Hair color - violet
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - greyish blue
- Earphones - none
- Vladislav Kajdar - son
|Act 1||Japanese CV||E2-C4||"Released on July 14, 2015. Outdated."||No DL.|
|Derived||Any||E2-C4||"Vladislav Kajdar g-22."||No DL.|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO (outdated)
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Meredith Kajdar.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - April 21