Melody Ponyone is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Melody, being a child, is very excitable and curious about the world around her. She's upbeat, loud, and very cheerful. Being the younger twin, she's not very smart, and is constantly getting herself into trouble, resulting in her sister bailing her out.
- Item - neon pink ring
- Likes - making new friends, singing, hanging out with Hen Ka and Bethany Cole, playing in dirt, happiness
- Dislikes - getting into trouble, people being sad, not getting any trick or treaters on Halloween
- Melody -
- Ponyone - comes from Ponyo, an otomatopoeia meaning "soft"
- Hair color - pink
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - pink
- Earphones - none
- Pastel Ponyone: (older twin sister by 7 years)
- Pillow Ponyone: (mother)
- Hen Ka: (father figure)
- Karin Kira:
- Randall Meramu: (friend)
- Bethany Cole: (best friend/love rival/singing partner)
|CV||Japanese CV||...||"Not currently in use."||no DL|
|mk.II||Japanese VCV 8mora + CVVC||...||"..."||DL|
- Input - Romaji encoded and Hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Melody Ponyone.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- The reason Melody is older than she looks is because she, alongside Pastel and her father, was killed in a fatal car accident. She and Pastel's brains were uploaded by Pillow, a scientist, and we're transferred into older looking robotic bodies. These bodies have a backup drive so that if the original body is destroyed by any means, they can be downloaded into new robotic bodies. This is a reference to Futurama's robots.
- She was originally a Cyberchase fancharacter with a more futuristic design as a throwback reference to the character Shari Spotter, but was changed into a utau after SoraFan810 had discovered the software
- the design used in the reference sheet is an alternate design SoraFan810 used for my coward Montblanc and Sakura no Ame covers. It is now her permanent design
- She is Japanese-American
- Her catchphrase is "It is what it is"