Masha Moonspeak is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
She lives in common small city, studies at school and dreams about leaving her parents and going to the capital to her "brother". Was harassed by her parents in her childhood, so, now she cannot trust anyone fully, except her "brother".
Schoolgirl, introvert with propensities to protracted depression. She does not like his parents and believes that they do not love her. The only outlet for her is music and rhytm-games. A bit "tumbler-culture" and a "couch potato".
- Item - her headphones
- Likes - cats and tmblr things
- Dislikes - disturbing people
- Masha - ...
- Moonspeak - fake surname which came from habit to call japanese language as "moon" language.
- Hair color - blonde
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - blue
- Earphones - black with blue circles
- John Moonspeak - Imaginary brother. She still doesn't realize that she created him by herself.
- Misao Serai - classmate
- Ajris Donoma - fav pop-idol
- Fyuujuki Kanako - classmate
- H-16-Macarena - classmate
- Randall Meramu - friend
|CVC (1)||Russian Heiden.BZR's CVC1||G3-A#4||"Unfinished. Discontinued."||no DL|
|VCV||Japanese VCV 8mora||G3-A#4||"Her recordings are too quiet and have some noise, so, voicebank can be hard to use."||mediafire|
|CVC (2)||Russian Heiden.BZR's CVC1||G3-A#4||"DL in archive with VCV."||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: [DEMO]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Masha Moonspeak.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - 16.05