Mary Despair 3159 is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Mary isn't like other shadromancers, as she wasn't born naturally like the shadromancers in Shado. She's actually he portrait of a shadromancer come to life. She was created by the Spirit Guardian Martin, and was modeled after a Dreamer Martin had encountered and soon fell in love with, and soon never saw again. With the power of a magic paintbrush and paint representing the girl's memories, Mary came to be.
As she is a portrait, she can enter and leave her canvas as she pleases and can draw in the air, and whatever she creates comes to life. But don't let her innocent appearance fool you. While she may be sweet, fragile, and innocent on the outside, Mary is rather crazy on the inside. Mary has a special...interest...in taking things apart and putting them together to make new things. She has done this with dolls, and done the same to many Dreamers. Because of this, Mary is feared by Dreamers, and when a Dreamer is around in the Picture Gallery, Mary is sealed away in her canvas, and isn't let out until the Dreamer leaves.
When Mary's crazy side takes over, she becomes an entirely different person, as if she had a split personality. She becomes psychotic and insane. And when she reverts back to her normal self, she has no recollection of her actions. She dubs this side of her "Crazy Mary".
- Item - sewing needle
- Likes -
- Dislikes -
- Mary Despair, 3159 - a name of painting and a year of its creation
- Hair color - brown
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - blue
- Earphones - none
|VCV||Japanese VCV 2mora||A3-D#5|| "Originally released on September 17, 2016.|
Moved to her from Heiden Ortvick."
- Input - Romaji encoded and Hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Mary Despair 3159.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- In Picture Gallery she appears as a painting (canvas without a frame) named "Отчаяние, 3159"