Fuwa Mario (不破マリオ (ふわまりお)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Mario was originally released with a CV voicebank named ORIGINAL in April 4, 2015 alongside Maria Fuwa. A few months later, he had a VCV voicebank in the works, but that was later scrapped due to an HDD failure.
His VCV voicebank was then rerecorded a year later, albeit its low quality (due to it being recorded with a laptop microphone). Unlike his CV voicebank, it couldn't reach higher octaves that strong.
With a new microphone in hand, Mario's EXTRA voicebank was released in the beginning 2017, which served as his default multipitch voicebank. His RANCOUR (power append) voicebank was released the same year. However, both voicebanks suffered from Moresampler-generated configurations. Admittedly, those two voicebanks were rushed. A sick append called MACABRE was recorded later on, but it wasn't released until 2018 came by.
In 2018, an announcement was made regarding Mario's new update, said to be the ultimate replacement to his old voicebanks with better configurations and improved samples. It was named TESTAMENT, and was released on October 31. This also marked the discontinuation of his old voicebanks from 2015 to 2017.
In July, a new voicebank for Mario was recorded, titled ZEPHYR. It is meant to be a calm sounding voicebank, and is planned to be released in 2020. In addition, an oto.ini reworking of his TESTAMENT voicebank is currently in progress.
A reserved young man, Mario is usually not the outgoing type of person. When it comes to strangers, he will limit his interactions with them at first, but if he seems to like that person, he'll warm up to them.
The more you get to know Mario, he turns out to be very affectionate and gentle. He tends to be the big brother of friends and company, often giving out good advice despite his age. Mario gets flustered sometimes when it comes to his relationships and any related sort of matter.
ZERO, the “other” side of Mario, is something that he keeps a secret to everyone. Should his patch ever come off, ZERO will take over his body, revealing himself to be a monomaniacal killer. In this state, he holds no sympathy for others as he only lusts for blood and nothing else. Mario keeps ZERO sealed within him by wearing a special patch on his left cheek, and doesn't bring up the topic of ZERO often for the sake of his privacy.
- Item - Doritos
- Likes - Cats, coffee, warm showers, tea, sleep, bullet hell games, cooking, F/GO
- Dislikes - Homework, normies, people who talk shit about him and his twin sister, crowded places, ZERO, being woken up early in the morning, awkward conversations
- Fuwa (不破) - Discord. It is also part of a mimetic word, "fuwa fuwa", which means fluffy.
- Mario (マリオ) - Hammer. It is a masculine variation of Mary as well.
- Hair color - Black. Short length.
- Headgear - Patch on left cheek.
- Eye color - Blue.
- Earphones - None.
- Outfit - Shirt and sweater, long scarf, pants, and boots.
- Maria Fuwa - Twin sister. Is overprotective of.
- Meteo Junka - "Younger sibling". Babysits them often.
- Yuko Emine - Friend, demon mommy. Somewhat terrified of her big breasts.
- Jiyun Yokozawa - Close friend. Attempts to seduce him often.
- Haru Masahi - Friend. Fellow gacha victim.
- Neil Natsute - Friend.
|不破マリオTESTAMENT||VCV||B1 ~ C6||"Mario's default voicebank. It is meant to be the ultimate replacement to his retired voicebanks, with a manually-configured oto, better recorded samples, and a new plethora of add-ons. The appended sets are included for better expression."||DL|
- Input - Hiragana encoded and hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Summary, Range: B1~C6, Tempo: 80~240 BPM
- Details - Mario has a masculine yet androgynous voice, which is prominent in his TESTAMENT voicebank.
- TESTAMENT (normal set)
- TESTAMENT (power set)
- TESTAMENT (soft set)
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Mario Fuwa.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Derivatives of any sort are forbidden
- Mario originally started out as a derivative character of Maria Fuwa. Originally, he wasn't meant to be created until his voicer realized that Maria could use a complimentary vocal to sing along with.
Mario has made appearances in UTAUvision 2017 and UHP-CB 2018.
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.