Fuwa Maria (不破マリア (ふわまりあ)) is a voicebank for the UTAU and UTAU-Synth program.
During the Summer of 2014, Maria had two CV voicebanks recorded under the name of Ongaku Kaminari. None of those voicebanks were distributed that year due to them being low quality.
Maria was then released with an improved CV voicebank in April 4, 2015 alongside Mario Fuwa. She also had a VCV voicebank in the works, but it was lost due to an HDD failure.
In the Summer of 2016, Maria then had another VCV voicebank in place of the lost one, despite it sounding muffled.
There were plans to further upgrade Maria's voicebank quality with a new microphone, announced near the end of the year.
In 2017, her EXTRA (default multipitch) voicebank was released, including a soft voicebank named DULCET, which was in open beta. Both voicebanks suffered from Moresampler-generated configurations.
A year later, Maria's APOCRYPHA voicebank was released as the new replacement to all of her voicebanks from 2014 to 2017. This marked the discontinuation of her old voicebanks.
There are no plans for Maria's new voicebanks as of now, but she might receive an English voicebank later in 2019.
Maria is known to be mischievously rough and cheeky to others, sometimes teasing them for fun. In spite of this, she has no malicious intent to hurt anyone whatsoever.
On the inside, Maria is actually a loving and caring type of person, always around to support her friends. Any kind of teasing directed towards her peers is considered to be an act of affection and gratitude - to her, that is. She can be a bit stubborn if things don't come her way, but lets it go afterwards.
Her character item is Mountain Dew. Her likes include plants, cheese noodles, quiet places, classical music, the vaporwave aesthetic, gardening, nature, dogs, and memes. Her dislikes include foul smells, loud noises, weeaboos, violence, messy rooms, elevators, girlishness, and assholes.
- 不破 - Fuwa; Discord. It is also part of a mimetic word, "fuwa fuwa", which means fluffy.
- マリア - Maria; Rebellious. Could translate to sea of bitterness, wished-for child, or mistress of the sea.
- Hair color - Black. Short length with long side bangs.
- Headgear - None.
- Eye color - Brown-red.
- Earphones - None.
- Outfit - Bra and jacket, shorts, and shoes.
- Mario Fuwa - Twin brother. Teases him occasionally.
- Yuko Emine - Friend, demon mommy. Is envious of her big breasts.
- Jiyun Yokozawa - Close friend, "older brother". Often harasses Jiyun and tries to beat him up.
- Haru Masahi - Friend. Fellow gacha victim.
|Genre: Unannounced Tempo: 80-250 BPM Range: D#2-C6|
|Input: Kana encoded and Kana aliased Vowels: VCV System: Microsoft Windows and Mac|
|Package details as noted:|
|Vocal traits as noted:|
|Software issues as noted:|
不破マリアAPOCRYPHA sample -
Maria's voicebanks are distributed for free. There are no plans for her voicebanks to be distributed commercially.
- Maria's first CV voicebank somehow got corrupted, so it had to be rerecorded with a new CV voicebank.
- APOCRYPHA was not meant to be Maria's default voicebank, as it was supposed to be one of her appends. It was decided that APOCRYPHA was to be her default voicebank as her voicer wanted to tackle recording multiexpression voicebanks and not record separate appends.
Maria has made an appearance in UHP-CB 2018. She has made an appearance in an UTAU art book called UTAU OF THE WORLD.
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.