Mar Iam (わたし まる) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Mar is shadromancer artifo, and Iam was her ward-dreamer, who died, trying to protect her from ghoul's attack without realizing that he can die himself. She wasn't able to revive him, and his soul was closed in the artifact sword. After this issue Mar lost her stable appearance and became artifo.
- Mar is calm and quite a bit depressed woman, who tries to fight her fate and, it seems, sometimes loses this war.
- Iam was reskless guy, her ward-dreamer, who tried to cheer her up (and still does it) and push her to travel.
- Item -
- Likes - coffee, frosty mornings, fog, Iam's voice
- Dislikes - ghouls, her fate
- Mar - from "mara", "a dream"
- Iam - from "I am"
- Hair color - grey
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - grey
- Earphones - none
- [[ ]]
|CV||Artificial CV||D#3-F#4||""Artificial" means that is lacks lots of samples due to the used recording quality."||no DL|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Voicebank consist of two parts, which you can choose by changing suffix - M for Mar and I for Iam.
- Mar part is female humming voice with some extras like coughing, sneezing, breathing and so on.
- Iam part is male voice, heavily distorted, so please, work carefully with him.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Mar Iam.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- Voice samples were recorded by Sightseed (Mar) and (Iam) cutted from unknown guy's voice, whom Sightseed recorded a year ago when he sung in regional train Baranovichi-Minsk UvU
- In all, their character was heavily inspired by Transistor game: Mar is also a mute girl, whose boyfriend trapped into a sword.
- Their names were chosen by associations: Mar - "mara", dream, and Iam - I am, 'cause soul of her ward got partial amnesia even if he still able to speak with her.
- Fun fact: voicebank contains "sword moving" sound, which was actually recorded on real factory, it was welding, it seems.