Maore Tai is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Maore is a hunter. He is "revived", like Maynajo. All that he remembers about his human life are that he was a southerner and sometimes he wears female dress. He was initiator the fact that Maria was admitted to the Raiders' party, and when her mystery was revealed, he was the one who contact her warlock - Heiden. He didn't want, but become a traitor and helped Heiden join the raiders, when all of raiders loathe the authority. They have strange relationship, 'cause they stayed face to face many times and had lots of awkward situations, but still deny any romantical context, even when Maore loves Heiden's warlock doll - Maria.
Maore is shy, calm and sometimes even he is boredom itself. He is slow, and also he even doesn't know why they must fight with the "blots"/"ghouls". Due to this fact he was rescued by Maynayo more than once, and Maynajo loathes it. Sometimes Bitter even surphised by the fact that blots still didn't eat Maore. He expresses no particular desire to be a leader, but to carry out orders from above not really in a hurry. He prefers reading, in particular Lovecraft, King and Meg Cabot.
- Item - Mobile phone
- Likes - Reading
- Dislikes - His work, hard choises
- Tai - ...
- Maore - ...
- Hair color - dark turtuose
- Headgear - none
- Eye color - turtuose
- Earphones - none
- Outfit - default outfit represents turtuose T-shirt, dark green shirt, black jeans and long brown boots with belts.
|CV||Japanese CV||F2-A#3||"Released on May 17, 2016."||MEGA|
- Input - romaji encoded and romaji+hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Large demo: DEMO
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Maore Tai.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- B-day - August 18