MODEL:CV 03 - imprinted on her left chest
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||C3-C5 (F#4)||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Himane Miu (Beloved one)
Akumane Yuuto (Beloved one)
(Enemy) TDJHOEN (Partner)
|GENRE||Any||HOMEPAGE||ICS UTAU main blog|
|WEIGHT||35 kg||CHARACTER ITEM||Sytche and Bread (optional)||CREATOR||
In Chan Sakura/ ICSanimangalovers13/ ICS_13
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||143 cm||VOICE SOURCE||In Chan Sakura/ ICSanimangalovers13/ ICS_13||PICTURE LINK LIST||(DevianArt) (Pixiv)|
|BIRTHDAY||9 May 1992||LIKES||Flirt with peoples [both girl and boy, anyone she thinks attractive], bread, milk, cute stuffs.||MEDIA LIST|
|RELEASE DATE||3 December 2011||DISLIKES||Left behind, stuck in some place, can not get something she want.||SIGNATURE SONG||Sweet Devil|
Warning! She's a psycho!
Hair color: Almost Black
Eye color: Brown
Shirt: Black or dark gray
Pants: A black or dark gray skirt
Feet: White with red paddings below
Mami's voice is by default, encoded in Hira and Romaji. Currently her ACT 2 voicebank supports both Hiragana and Romaji.
- Kuo Amakusa
- Mami TJHAN
- Utaya Sukene
- Rara Kimine
- Kanon Sugaru
- Kanade Myuzu
- Tsuyoi Oto 0701
- Aoi Tamashi
- Revo Otome
- Tsuki Noname
- Natsuno Kyou
- Yuki Samui
- Shiro Kuma
- Rhea Amene
- Kirei Oheina
- Ai Ikeda
- San Hara
- She is a yandere.
- She will flirt with anyone which mean there's an possibility of straight and yuri.
- Total liar.
- Has a weird disease which is when she suffer a lot of stress she will sleep more than a month or a year.
- She is stuck in her 12 year old body.
- TDJOEN or TJHOEN partner.
- Hate Aiko Ryoshi very much.
- Piss her off and meet your grave.
- Do not change any appearances that already be given out unless there is changes that have been made by the creator.
- Avoid any mary-sues.
- Please DO NOT pitch the voicebank.
- Allowed to be use freely.
- Ask for permission first if need to use the name for a Role Play.
Certified true and correct from Mami TJHAN's creator, In Chan Sakura or ICSanimangalovers13. Please do not change anything here without my permission