Maiko (破壊音マイコ(はかいねマイコ)) is a Japanese voicebank for the UTAU program.
Maiko Hakaine is an UTAU voiced by professional screamo singer, Maiko Nagasaki of the band DAZZLE VISION. Her first niconico video entry was published March 24, 2012 yet her BowlRoll download was published on September 2, 2013.
“Despite the fact that she is a screamo singer, she tends to be a good person and kind hearted, she enjoys what she does and never lets people bring her encouragement down, she is also energetic.”
- Maiko - Dance Child, name shared with voice provider.
- Hakaine - Destruction sound.
- Hair color - Light brilliant raspberry
- Headgear - n/a
- Eye color - Black with light blue reflections.
- Earphones - n/a
- Outfit - She wears a red and black punk lolita dress with laced thigh-high boots.
Maiko's voicebank consists of screamo voice samples. It can difficult to use and is not recommended for newer UTAU users.
|デス系シャウトUTAU音源_破壊音マイコ||CV||G2 ~ A4||"歌本「ゲッカヨ（旧・月刊歌謡曲）」誌上にて
中の人は女声デスボバンド・DAZZLE VISION のヴォーカリスト、Maikoさんです"
- R-18 Content Allowed? Forbidden
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- She is voiced by Maiko Nagasaki and is known for her loud screamo voice.