- 魔法音 (Mahōne): Literally means 'Magic sound'.
- エクボ (Ekubo): Means 'Dimple'
- His name means 'Magic Dimple' when translated.
Ekubo is a self proclaimed "wizard", and looks very anxious. While he believes his magic tricks to be real "magic", they are nothing more than card tricks and making things appear in his hat; because of this, he is rather desperate that people believe in his wizardry. Ekubo has an interest in the occult which stems from his interest in magic, choosing to practice witchcraft/dark magic in his spare time.
- Ekubo has an established personality, he can be adjusted and changed to fit certain songs etc
- His character item is a magic wand
- likes: practicing magic, hearing the words "i believe you"
- dislikes: cheating, seafood
Ekubo is a very delusional and nervous person, even narcissistic at times. He exudes stalkerlike behavior while on his "witchcraft" adventures and can be very standoffish if he knows that you dont believe in him. He mostly tries to be warm and kind but finds it hard to be when he is never taken seriously. He can be viewed as an otaku as he shows "otaku-like" behavior when talking about his magic and magic in general.
- Has a deep hatred for Aku Gaki
- blueish-black hair
- "Opaque nerd glasses" (see here)
- White poet shirt with gold ribbon
- Knee high, black socks
- Goldish-black heels
- Gold and black overalls
- Black wizard hat with gold ribbon
- Fingerless gloves
-VCV Monopitch (recorded around G#3)
-Includes end breaths ( a R, e R, etc)
-works in moresampler and TIPS
-moresampler oto, please use in a constant velocity of 150-180
- R-18 Content Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes, but derivatives must be created with permission
- Many people get caught off guard that he is 6ft tall
- His rivalry with Aku Gaki is a literal reference to how religion looks down on the occult/witchcraft
- Ekubo rather enjoys people's company