MEAST (ミスト - miːst) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
MEAST was released on 1 January 2018. She had a basic CV voicebank and a soft append, both missing phonemes and monopitch. In 30 October 2019, she was announced to stop being distributed and updated, and to be replaced with Kido_MuseOfSpace.
However in 26 March 2020, there was announced a comeback for MEAST wich would include: new artwork(s), a remake of the voicebanks in multipitch, and a VCV.
In 4 of April, 2020, a VoiD append was talked about, but not confirmed. It would be a screamo voicebank as a reference to the discontinued MEAST_GWL.
MEAST_BoDY was released in 5th April 2020 for beta testing.
MEAST_BoDY changed name to MEAST [BODY], not a great change. On 25th July 2020 her main Voicebank was fixed and reuploaded. On her official website, it was stated that [VOID] would become a mash-up of voicebanks instead of a growl append.
MEAST has been inspired by genetic experiments, resulting in a failed experiment wich lead her to have multiple eyes and mouths.
- Item - Head pin accesory
- Likes - Sweet food, eyes, meeting new people
- Dislikes - Liars, fakers, herself
- MEAST - It could be from me and beast.
- Hair color - Brown, reddish details
- Headgear - Pin accesory
- Eye color - Blind, white (main eyes)
- Earphones - None
- Outfit - Forest green clothes
- SC-122-Sonia - Best friends.
|MEAST_BoDY||CV||C3~E5||"A simple CV multipitch. Is a remake of the original MEAST voicebank. Hiragana aliased and Romaji encoded."||Direct DL|
|MEAST_SouL||CV||???||"A simple CV multipitch. It's the power append. Hiragana aliased and Romaji Enconded."||[ DL]|
|MEAST_MiND||CV||???||"A simple CV multipitch. It's the soft append, remake of the original MEAST_MiND. Hiragana aliased and Romaji encoded."||[ DL]|
|MEAST_VoiD||CV||???||"A simple CV multipitch. It's the growl append, a remake of the original MEAST_GWL."||[ DL]|
|MEAST_???||VCV||???||"A simple VCV monopitch."||[ DL]|
- Input - Romaji encoded and Hiragana aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Details - Recommended is Meast [BODY]
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Meast.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Yes.
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? No.
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? No.
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Yes.
- Meast was originally going to be a Goddess. This was changed in the final product.