|🛠||This subject is a work in progress. What is being worked on: Adding more information
Please bear with us while improvements are being made and assume good faith until the edits are complete.
More subjects categorized here.
- 1 Vocalists of VOCALOIDs
- 2 Notable VOCALOID producers who voice UTAUs
- 3 Utaites
- 4 Seiyuu
- 5 Other
- 6 References
Vocalists of VOCALOIDs
- Misha assisted d_Artemi with the design concepts and choices for RUBY.
- Due to RUBY's release, Hachi's voicebanks have since been privatized.
- He suggested 'The Fox and the Hound' theme for DEX and DAINA.
- He produced a few original demo songs for DEX and DAINA.
- She produced a few original demo songs for DAINA and DEX.
- She is the illustrator and concept artist for the VOCALOID AVANNA.
Haruna Ikezawa (池澤春菜) is a professional voice actress and the voice provider for VOCALOIDs\UTAUs Macne Nana and Macne Petit. She also provided the voice for the Macne Series' version of Macne Nana, Nana Macne Petit, and Whisper☆Angel Sasayaki.
She was born on December 15, 1975 in Athens, Greece, but was raised in Kanagawa Prefecture. She is a member of the voice actress group "More Peach Summer Snow", alongside Chiwa Saitou, Mamiko Noto, and Ryo Hirobashi. All four women also voiced characters in the anime "Sgt. Frog". She is best known for playing light-hearted or mysterious roles, such as "Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!!" as Gō Seiba, "Hamtaro" as Haruna Hiroko (Roku-chan), "Sgt. Frog " as Momoka Nishizawa, and Coco Bandicoot in the Japanese dub of the games: "Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back", "Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped", "Crash Team Racing", and "Crash Bash".
- Haruna came up with the idea of the Macne Series back at 2009, pointing out in her regular column, "天声姫語 Vox Reginae, Vox Dei", carried in the magazine, Mac Fan, by Mainichi Communications, that no voice synthesizers existed for the Macintosh operating system at the time.
Kikuko Inoue (井上喜久子) is a professional voice actress and singer. She is the voice provider of the VOCALOID Haruno Sora. She was previously known as the voice provider of Coco Macne (White) and Coco Macne (Black) of the Macne Series.
She was born on September 25, 1964 and resides in Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan. She was part of the singing group DoCo and Goddess Family Club. She was the founder and manager of Office Anemone, a voice-acting company. She is known for her roles as Kasumi Tendo from Ranma ½ and Belldandy from Oh My Goddess!.
- She is known for voicing 17-year-old characters, despite her age.
Notable VOCALOID producers who voice UTAUs
CircusP (サーカス), formerly known as DoofusP (デュファスＰ), CheezItsAreYummy, and (matt9five) debuted August 2009. He is a Western producer, illustrator, and UTAU voice provider of Aido Ishiame and Genne Setto, and creator of Chii Feirune.
- He took first place in the HATSUNE MIKU EXPO SONG CONTEST in 2015 with his song "Ten Thousand Stars".
- Some of his original works have appeared on Weekly VOCALOID Ranking.
Crusher, also known as Cien M, Omega Destroyer Dictator Crusher, and Bunny Lord, and formerly known as Crusher-P) debuted August 2010. They are an American song writer, singer, producer, and illustrator. In the VOCALOID community, they were known for their horror-themed works. Their current songs are emotionally driven, thus explaining why they don't upload songs often. They are the voice provider of Maki Watase.
- They first gained popularity with the song "Rugrats Theory" but is most well known for their hit song "ECHO".
MystSaphyr is an illustrator. She often illustrates Koda-P's works, and has done VOCALOID/UTAU tuning and musical arrangements for various projects. She has a YouTube account where she uploads UTAU and VOCALOID covers. She is also the voice source of the UTAU Aiko Kikyuune, head of Studio VOXYZ, and had involvement with Kagami Kawaiine's production.
Ekkoberry, also known as Echo or Ekko, is an illustrator mainly known for her collaborations with KIRA. She also occasionally makes UTAU covers under the name EchoBlossom123. They are the voice provider/creator of Kimine Kiichigo and Akiharu Kiichigo.
- YouTube Channel
- Twitter (personal) - @Ekkoberries
- Twitter (art) - @Ekkoberry
KIRA, (formerly YusukeKira), is a 19 year old producer from Germany who produces both original and cover songs. He also made a demo for CYBER SONGMAN, "Fighter". He first gained popularity through his song "Circles". He is the voice provider for Kouki Akarui and Hikari Akarui.
- He first started making VOCALOID songs in at age 15.
Wolfgang Stover, also known as Prince Syo (Syo王子), and Syowangza (쇼왕자), debuted January 2013. He was known in the VOCALOID community as a cover artist utilizing VOCALOIDs such as SeeU and his UTAUs, Shou Kaneyama and Baak Yatchou. He provided test Cantonese VOCALOID library based off of the UTAU Baak Yatchou. He also posted a sample of a test Korean library he recorded. He decided to record another Korean voicebank, but this time it would have extra phonemes for Chinese and English.
As a developer, he created reclists for English, Maindarin, and Korean. This knowledge in phonetics resulted in Anders, a sound engineer for PowerFX, to be put into contact with him for work on the then upcoming English VOCALOID3 products, YOHIOloid and RUBY. He was the assistant editor for the former and worked independently on the latter.
Kouhey (鋼兵) is an utaite who often screams in his covers and is able to hit relatively high pitches without straining his voice. His style is often described as "fiery". He is the voice provider of Hagane Hey.
- Aside from singing, Kouhey also plays guitar, composes his own songs and draws.
- His blood type is O.
- He likes spicy dishes and sake, and dislikes Shiitake.
Shoohey (周平) is an Utaite with a generally high and powerful voice. He's known for his powerful high notes, growls, screamo and rock-feel. Therefore most of the songs he covers fall within the rock genre ranging from VOCALOID to non VOCALOID and western songs. He is the voice provider for Shuu Mawarine.
- He lives in Osaka.
- He is married to illustrator Rei, who also illustrated some of his covers. They have a manga drawing unit called Kiuzu (キウズ).
- He likes Kagamine Rin.
- His favorite quotation is "Okomeken" (お米券).
- He can speak some English.
Satomi Akesaka (明坂 聡美) is a Japanese voice actress and retired singer affiliated with the Amuleto talent agency. She is the voice provider for the UTAU Akeko. She voiced main characters Hina Satou in Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono, Taeko Nomura in Coppelion, Mutsuki in Danchigai, krkr in Gdgd Fairies, Teruha Andou in Girls Beyond the Wasteland, Yuuki Asano in Kyo no Gononi, Miho Edogawa in Level E, and Natsume in Master of Martial Hearts. She also voices supporting characters such as: Esdeath in Akame ga Kill, Varda in Engage Planet Kiss Dum, Mari Kurokawa in Gate, Arsene in Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, Miho in Suzuka, Kanon in Pretty Rhythm and Rinko Shirokane in BanG Dream! (2017–2018).
On June 30, 2018, it was announced that Akesaka would retire from singing due to sudden hearing loss and formally "graduated" from her band Roselia on September 17, 2018. However, she remained involved in the industry by continuing her voice acting work.
- Her nicknames are Ake-chan, Akeko and Akeshan. She shares the nickname Akeko with her UTAU.
- She is known to have written a very long list of traits on what her ideal partner should be like.
- Her blood type is B.
- Wikipedia page
- Official agency profile
- Satomi Akesaka's page on Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Twitter - @akekodao
Maiko, also known as Maiko Nagasaki is a screamo singer and ex-vocalist of the band Dazzle Vision. When she was 12 years old, she started developing her screamo voice which then became her passion. She studied music and is now a singer. When she was apart of Dazzle Vision, she composed her own songs. She occasionally does photo shoots. She is the voice provider of Maiko Hakaine.
- She started the band Dazzle Vision in 2003 with her brother Takuro. The band disbanded in 2015.
- Her birthday is July 26.
- https://twitter.com/Cowboy_Bibimbap/status/628993195242729472 - Baak Yatchou Cantonese (https://t.co/pXNN1KmTI3?amp=1)
- https://twitter.com/Cowboy_Bibimbap/status/631255797431820289 - Korean UTAU Vb (https://t.co/yrsjyMvxMV?amp=1)
- https://twitter.com/Cowboy_Bibimbap/status/631255797431820289 - Korean Vb, extra phonemes
- His blog profile
- Shoohey's Nico Nico Douga user page
- Shoohey's Facebook information
- His cover of "Tokyo Dennou Tantei Dan"