|ALIAS: Lili - (A nickname that is used by Lilith's creator to refer to her.)|
波歌 (Namika; Song of waves)
リリス (Lilith) - A Greek/Norse name.
Lilith's creator wishes to point out that she has no relation to Ritsu Namine.
MODEL: KVE-LI - (KVE stands for KiiDOS Vocal Experimentation.)
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||D3~C#6 (As of ACT2)||RELATED CHARACTERS||Kii Nane (Fellow AU-loid and "vertically-challenged" companion)|
Fuyu Komoriuta (Fellow AU-loid; older sister figure)
Viai Emine (Fellow AU-loid)
Lock (Older half-brother)
Ran Shouga (Fellow AU-loid)
|AGE||12||GENRE||Pop||HOMEPAGE||KiiDOS's Deviantart page|
|WEIGHT||75 lbs (34 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Corn||CREATOR||KiiDOS|
|HEIGHT||4'9" feet (120cm)||VOICE SOURCE||KiiDOS (formerly hideki782)||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||December 2, 19XX (Voicebank was first recorded on Dec. 2, 2009.)||LIKES||Corn, drawing, lemon sorbet||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||January 30, 2010||DISLIKES||People making fun of her height, having to speak out loud||SIGNATURE SONG||NONE|
|PERSONALITY: Lilith is often depicted as a sweet and/or innocent child. She can often be seen with a sketchbook and pencil in hand.|
Hair color: Dark grey
Headgear: A white bow with yellow trimmings attached to the back of her headphones
Eye color: Yellow
Earphones: Simple white headphones
Dress: A yellow and white school uniform style outfit
Nationality/Race: Officially a "Maybe Demon"
- Lilith's ACT1 first sounded somewhat squeaky, almost like Nana Haruka's. KiiDOS fixed this in ACT1.5.
- Lilith is the only KVEloid that wears a sailor uniform style outfit.
- Lilith may or may not be a demonic presence. If she is, she's not a very dangerous one.
- Lilith enjoys drawing and sketching as a pastime.
- A Miku Miku Dance model pack has been created for Lilith; the pack includes two models using Lilith's original and current outfit designs, as well as a pencil and sketchbook item set.
Lilith Namika's voicebank consists of romaji wav files, but is also aliased in hiragana. Her voice was designed with the ability to hit high notes in mind, as stated by KiiDOS, however she is also stated to sound pleasant within the C4 octave, as long as she does not sing too low.
Details are certified correct and true from KiiDOS, Lilith Namika's creator. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.