|✞||This subject is about the departed. Sources have confirmed the creator of this UTAU has passed away, do be respectful.
Any changes should be notified to ensure that edits meet UTAU wiki's policies and guidelines. More subjects categorized here.
“Time passes and people do not change.”
Kyoranne Leo (狂乱音レオ(きょらんねれお)) is a voicebank for the UTAU program.
Leo was released in November 2011 with CV voicebank that was later updated to an ACT2.
In 2013 Leo's CV voicebank download was been disabled, the author was instead developing a Portuguese CVVC voicebank, which would support Japanese.
In 2011 he was said to be the successor king of "Aishiyama" a city in the top of a mountain. Leo hated VIPPERloids because he thought they deceived the people. His nationality was "Aishinese" (similar to Japanese) and his birthday was August 15, 1996.
In 2013 he became a cheerful, kind and adorable looking person. He likes to swing his tail on people's face. Being inconvenient is his way to show his affection to others. He can't keep secrets and this makes him really frustrated. He likes nature but also appreciates technological stuff. His life goal is to pronounce every consonant and vowel from IPA chart. He wants to discover the meaning of the words "socialism", "feminism" and "homophobia", but it seems like there's no one around to teach him. (A joke with the creator's opinions about all these things).
His type, code, and nationality became unknown but his species became "Felinus", a human with specific animal parts.
- Item - Red Paw. Khaki (a red one).
- Likes - 2011 profile: Blue, Red, Walk, Explore, Draw, Teach. 2013 update: Bossa nova, cups, sweaters, rawrs, multilingual stuff, Android OS, HTML coding, kind people, Brazilian culture in general, music, blue, red, to explore, to draw, to teach.
- Dislikes - 2011 profile: Dogs, Rude persons, Hatsune Miku, VIPPERloids (such as Namine Ritsu). 2013 update: Not receiving attention, not being listened in a conversation, and Nico Nico Douga.
- Kyoranne (狂乱音) - Frenesi; Insane sound. Refers to the first idealized voice by the creator.
- Leo (レオ) - A shortened form of the creator's name "Leonardo"/"Leonor". And also means "Lion" in Latin.
- Nickname (エイリアス) - Meaning.
- Hair color - Auburn
- Headgear - Blue feline ears.
- Eye color - Green
- Earphones - Blue with a red circle.
- Outfit - A blue themed outfit with red accents. It consist of a sleeveless top with a paw mark, knee-high shorts, and laced boots and gloves. He has a red claw mark on his right cheek and feline tail.
|ACT 1||CV||D2-C5||"The first release."||DL|
|ACT 2||CVVC||D2-C5||"The updated release."||DL|
|Voicebank||CVVC||D2-C5||"The oto has been fixed. "||DL|
- Input - Unknown encoded and Unknown aliased
- System - Microsoft Windows
- Optimum - Genre: Dance, Pop, Rock, Techno. Range: D2-C5.
- Details - It is said the voicebank has the capability to be manipulate for Portuguese [po], Esperanto [eo], and English [eng]. However, it is monolingual in tone.
All the provisions below shall be applied to the voicebank, Kyoranne Leo.
- R-18 Content Allowed? Unfounded, assumed to be prohibited.
- Commercial Use of Voicebank Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Commercial Use of Character Allowed? Permission Not Required
- Do these terms apply to derivative characters/voices? Unfounded, assumed permission is not required.
- Edits are based on creator's edit history; minimal terms of usage were given. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Unfounded" defined multiple times with different content